Cool screenshot topic

1 freaking guild key?

You gotta be shitting me.

Maybe there’s something to st Patrick’s day after all. You found your pot of gold.

3 Likes

Well to be fair i had 2500 to start spent 1000 twice than 200 twice without so much as an epic than i had only 100 seals left and was opening them one at a time at that point and got gards with the first one so i actually opened 120 chests before getting the mythic from the 121st chest

2 Likes

Look who finally made it to level 1000. Yeah my artistry is amazing. Contact me by payphone if you want to hire. Also yeah I accidentally skipped over the level-up screen. It’s late, i’m tired. But otherwise :+1:

25 Likes

Congrats mate!

2 Likes

Congrats on your Sammy!

3 Likes

You can tell how sleepy I was when taking this screenshot just by my words.

Definitely in that sleepy-grumpy state of being tired. :smile:

Oh no i’m replying to myself again, is this a dream?!:scream::eyes:

1 Like

Take a nap hk!!!

3 Likes

My Chomper refused to finish his meal! :frowning:

5 Likes

Somehow I still don’t feel as though you are in any particular danger.

2 Likes

I casted Chomper, devour proc and bugbear lived with 2hp left.

2 Likes

He only chomps goblins. So he probably just spit out the orc bits.

8 Likes

If I understand correctly, you cast your empowered chomper right in the middle of Bugbear’s trait activation, so he gained +2 life in the exact time between when he was devoured and when he was supposed to die. Is that a reasonable assumption?

5 Likes

You Sir are correct. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That must be how it happened but that sequence is just odd!

@Nimhain is that intentional?

1 Like

Btw it was your bugbear :grin:

2 Likes

I thought he looked familiar …

3 Likes

The lesser spotted bone dragon endgame fail! Can’t remember the last time this happened. Hero had already taken out mercy with archer’s third trait, so i thought it was over when bone dragon cast and had my finger hovering over the retreat buttom. But nope! Managed to pull this one back :grin:

8 Likes

That deck looks familiar, lol. I think I know who you were fighting against. XD

Good that you pulled a comeback!

3 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together.

1 Like

It’s been posted on other threads, but talk about a cool screenshot. When my friend Kaheradin called me to tell about the glory bug, I checked Ashtender.com to see if I was effected. The amazing glory bug with the full amount was viewable. Let’s just say it was an trippy 15 minutes until I could find Sirian to fix it.

There’s a moment in my novel that this almost exactly like this in the chapter “The Money Game” that I wrote not 2 weeks ago. If you ever read it when it’s done, think about the glory bug.

4 Likes