Cool screenshot topic

Let’s start with the odds of 2, not to overload the calculator from the start :smiley:

That’s the second-best drop, for sure.

Nice…that was my best drop so far as well. I didn’t get a screen grab of it though. It feels like a week worth of farming, rolled up into one drop.

This is a difficult one to calculate, off the top of my head maybe about equal to the 10% epic vault key chance. :see_no_evil:

Given [FIXED] 4.6 Datamined Token Drop Rates from EliteMasterEric, in E12 it should be 0.5 (the chance of getting 3 tokens, not 2) * (0.02)³ (chance of Nysha token) = 4e^-6 or 0.0004% chance or 1 in 250,000. Pls check my math, though :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Contrary to rumor, they do exist.

15 Likes

Capture2

First three-digit pet has arrived.

10 Likes

Yay, for you.

Yes, they exist. A guildmate found one too.

1 Like

Didn’t know this was a thing, I stop doing the events on any that are maxed out…

Even better, you can disenchant them for one colored pet food each.

Edit: disenchant is the wrong wording, it’s called “trade extras” there.

Grind/Mush/Smoosh up*… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I believe you’re looking for this one.

Doesn’t make any sense though, Eevee candies are brown and white …

1 Like

Ah, so brutal :sweat_smile: :sob:

It’s odd for someone who’s never been in bracket 1 to post screen shots about someone dropping a bracket.
Not included in your little SS are the bugs that screwed up our score.
But hey what does the truth matter when you can internet meme it. And have douchebags hit the like button for it.

I’m fully aware I have my haters. But can anyone see how completey random shade like the one on this thread and wonder why I’m such an asshole to certain players?

Every single guild in bracket 1 has dropped to bracket 2 at some point. You won’t see a single post about it on this thread or any other about them.

If y’all want me to stop acting like I’m the center of the universe. Then perhaps you can stop treating me like I am. :man_shrugging:

And again… Only those who have actually been in bracket 1 have any grounds to talk shit of any sort.

Thank you in advance for the flag to this post. His post didn’t get flagged after 2 weeks despite it being completely a call out. But this will be flagged within a few hours for pointing out the bull shit.

1 Like

Hi Ryan, my understanding of that post was the deliberate postponement of some battles just so the guild overtakes the previous one close to reset. Right in the nick of time. That’s how I saw it, for sure.

I agree it is not in good light if it actually had an ulterior motive.

1 Like

If you had posted it. I’d agree.
Or if their was any type of time signatures in it. Sure.

But the poster has a history of talking shit to try and get my attention. And finally he succeeded because it’s not just shit thrown my way but also 29 others. Who all were equally screwed over by the bug. As other guilds before us had been screwed over as well.

The difference being the audacity to post such a low blow punk ass type post. When they haven’t even been good enough to have the opportunity to drop from bracket 1 to 2.

I’m not a celebrity. I don’t get paid for this shit. I’m a player just like anyone else. Yet because I can take it and stand up for myself just fine. Others feel it’s appropriate to talk random shit.

Ranked PvP persecutes me enough. I don’t need it here as well.

1 Like

Cedric jackpot on the hard vault!

14 Likes

I finally got this little bastard the other night. :innocent:

20 Likes

Yay, finally first level 12 Delve Chest upgrade. :heart_eyes:

Oh, wait… :zipper_mouth_face:

13 Likes

my highest damage in a fight so far

3 Likes