Cool screenshot topic

Wow, you got the RNG luck usually only the AI gets.
You sure you’re not the AI?

2 Likes

It will be funny to see levels 200 in switch with Zuul while in PC with level 1500 we are still waiting for some blue orb

1 Like

This wasn’t luck, I won Bounty and Invasions and purposely landed in 7-10 in pvp for the 4 gold ingots.

This is crazy. Well done! :grin:

I know it hasn’t been that long…
But everytime I collect tribute and was bestowed a honor…

I can’t help but think of this…:joy:
im-good-enough-im-smart-enough-and-doggone-it-people-33850963

4 Likes

uIIarOX

When you drink too much and go to look at your own profile.

FINALLY!!! All troops Mythic! :smiley:

18 Likes

3.05 traits per troop? LYYA!!

2 Likes

Looks like gowdb is also missing 1 troop
It should be 660 - 1 doom - 6 treasures = 653 unique troops

I’m guessing Lyya just hasn’t been on to add Queen of Sin to the website. I know Taran’s website had it in a weird way. She’s been a ghost on the forums ever since she dropped a ban hammer on a person in a thread devoted to banning players. I hope everything is alright with her.

1 Like

That could be the case. I thought everything on her site was automated. At least the news section is

1 Like

To be fair…I thought why speculate when I can check. Otherwise, I would’ve said it for sure earlier.

First time I ever used the troop side of the site. Pretty neat Lyya. :grinning:

1 Like

If I get 4, I want an achievement :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Level 10 delve chest with every roll coming up as shards

1 Like

My guild was discussing this sometime back (we don’t have stat reports unfortunately) but we came to an agreement that the higher the delve chests, the rewards tend to bias towards Shards and Souls.
Not sure if anyone else has the same experience though.

My Minimum vs Maximum

Took the most damage AND survived!

Handed out the most damage and no one survived :frowning: (of the opponent)

1%20leg Figured I’d bring something from my past this was my first ever legendary on PC

It is a good card. Everytime you cast its spell, you could feel yourself doing the spell. Lift up an enemy and hit him so hard that he dies in air. :laughing:

1 Like

That Spirit Fox is the Lol of the lot. Nevertheless a good choice. Negates a lot of quick defenses.