Cool screenshot topic

And i thought today 100 gems from a vault key are nice and the max :man_facepalming::smile:

5198 hours Playtime on PS4 Wow

3 Likes

I have always wanted to know how many hours I have spent in the game but I thought only XBOX players had that option in the console. Where is that screenshot from? I am excited. :star_struck:

And here is my brand new cool pic. A bunch of nice round numbers to start my 4th year in Gems. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/

1 Like

I’m expecting over 30 000 hours from Phreek.

Oh is that even possible, how long has the game been? 3 years? So max is 26k hours?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Amazing, Graeme. You are one of the greatest, indeed.

My number is bitter-sweet. As a gem freak I expected more hours, but I guess I am not wasting my life after all, which is fine. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Close to 6,000 hours and 1,200 days in the game. That makes around 5 hours per day. Not bad.

And definately it seems I am a quick EXP farmer, according to my time/level. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

18khrs

14 Likes

My console is usually on and GoW running all the time I’m home and awake. I tend to actually play 1-2h per day. Other time I just collect tributes. So my stats are therefore so high. The real number is somewhere between 1000 - 2000 hours I presume.

not bad all ps4 player 24/7 is the ps4 on :grin:

HOPE DIE LAST :bangbang: last day :slight_smile: my last gems:) 50 Events

**_Still Loving Terrorist <3_**
12 Likes

24 event keys isn’t too bad

7 Likes

The Toad pulled my troop onto the battlefield oO

3 Likes

Untitled2

Double Satan!!! All the waaaay!

7 Likes

Satan Claus :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

My First Battle today :slight_smile: :gift_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::broken_heart::heart:

9 Likes

finally… after some goldchests (80000), i hit the million. the last 100k are tough after the “tribute nerf” :slightly_smiling_face:

Zwischenablage02

5 Likes

Almost!

4 Likes

set your defense as 4 fire bombs and wait a bit :smiley:

1 Like

Cross stitched my avatar.

22 Likes