Cool screenshot topic

Mini boss fight… without mini boss (no legendary present!).

2nd time already 3 times today

1 Like

Maybe the Hearld is supposed to summon her. :wink:

3 Likes

It must have been it!

But for the sake of making this game great again (pun intended) i filled up a bug report. It won’t hurt, if anyone from DEV team takes a look at it.

1 Like

Suncrest is week of feb 22nd which means we could see that weapon then…or within a year. I really hope they don’t lock it because the campaign will still be going on. (Least I think the campaign will still be going on).

1 Like

Thanks! Imagine if they change the date and remove the Suncrest. I want to see it with my own eyes, before I believe it. lol

As usual, it’s cold water time :cry:

Per the campaign start announcement:

Suncrest is the focus kingdom for the campaign in which the mythic and the weapon belongs, and that means similar to the previous campaigns that Suncrest is the final week of the campaign.

I’ll qualify this statement with the “not a dev” disclaimer, but I can probably say with 99% confidence that this is an intentional design choice. The devs are not going to allow players who did not obtain this weapon in the Elite pass for the campaign to obtain it so easily or soon after the campaign ends.

5 Likes

Yeep, it will be same as with Kurandara and Duskbringer parts. They will be added to SF, AFTER campain END. So on the Monday next ToD kicks in. Few moments after Suncret week is over.

1 Like

Personal best.

14 Likes

Jackpot! :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

This is the usual, if you are lucky you get a few 100 gold. :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

For some reason, those drops seem just right from “glitzersack” … but maybe it’s me…

2 Likes

Pretty good tribute if you ask me.

3 Likes

When your very reliable Guild Wars team loses to an inferior opponent.

2 Likes

Sometimes the shrine is worth it. :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

OMG, congrats!

1 Like

Well, when RNG strikes you lose no matter who you are up against. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Haul from two successive Explore 12 runs. 6 out of 6.

14 Likes

I thought Epic Keys were only dropped during Gnome Weekends. Hmmm.

6 Likes

I believe there is a 0,000001 % chance of them dropping outside a Vault event. Congrats!