Cool screenshot topic

4 Likes

2 Likes

Smurfs’ reunion?

2 Likes

Reaching level 720, trying to balance everything and…

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Ivar, here’s a guide I started and @Lyya condensed for me that accurately shows the order of masteries: all of mine are currently even as a result

5 Likes

@Ivar

This part more specifically so you don’t have to hunt

Keeping Masteries Even - #8 by Lyya

2 Likes

Give me more 63%!

1 Like

So take the LHS for 15 levels, then the RHS for 15 levels, then repeat

Any reason why it starts at 0 Instead of having yellow/purple at position 15? Is there a choice at level 0??

1 Like

The table is numbered with the remainder of new level / 15, which yields a range of 0-14.

1 Like

Ah ok. One way of doing it alright

1 Like

This is something I worked out while I was approaching lvl1000. It might look confusing at the start, but let me explain, it’s pretty intuitive and rather fool-proof.

Big mana cycle consists of 15 “choices” before they start repeating (in my picture, from red/yellow to next red/yellow), first “big cycle” has grey background to easier spot when the repetition occurs. There’s 6 mana colors, so to keep things “even” every 6 levels you need to create pick-order for two Big Cycles = order of 30 “choices”.

You can find yourself on my list if you level your mana evenly (as long as nothing it two lvls apart, you can find where you are in the table, and follow it from that point. Else just use your “intuition” for a few lvls (rule of thumb, pick the one you have less lvls of) until you get all colors within 1 lvl spread (i.e. everything lvl 53-54 or 75-76 or 101-102).

If you are at the point where all your mana lvls are even - check what your next pick is and find the correct Small Cycle (from the point where all mana is even, next choice will be one of the top ones of the small cycles). If you have all mana within 1 lvl spread, when you get the next choice, just check how many of the mana colors are higher lvl (i.e. if two are higher than the other 4, then it’s the “3rd choice” of a small cycle, just look at the 3rd places in small cycles - find the choice you are given now → gz, you found yourself in the table, from there on just follow the order).

You can use the same way to find what to pick next every single time (if you have short memory or can’t be arsed to write down where you are right now).

If you follow the table, you’ll have even mana masteries at lvl 1000 (the last 6 lvls are the first “small cycle”, ending with the Blue/Yellow choice).

Fun fact, you actually get to pick once more at lvl 1001, so you get to pick between red and purple, the one and only mana color that will be lvl168 for you :wink: the rest will stay 167. IT SHALL NOT BE EQUAL.

I tried to explain my system, but I feel like I only made it more complicated than it is, I hope it helps anyone at all. And if someone has any questions - just post or pm.

PS. I know it’s not exactly the topic for this, but that’s what ppl talked about and I see no reason to necro a 2 month old thread or make a fresh one, again.

e/ oh right, yes the one to PICK is the bold/underlined one.

6 Likes

It’s funny you can burn Death; he should really steal 3 life from the first enemy.

1 Like

Highest yet! This is my new personal best!

3 Likes

lol my the best pvp fight 21.11.2016 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm who to choose from? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! The first one hands down!

“YerMa” means your Mum in Scottish :smirk:

2 Likes

I literally had the same choice earlier today, and I considered posting it here XD

2 Likes

Ahhhh…I guess I hurt a lot of innocents like you. There are some poor mechanisms of rewarding. With the advance of strong cards, I realized that invading high level players is tortured and cost plenty of time. Some battles last for over 10 mins and result in defeat. On the contray, some easier battles take less than 1 minute with high win rate and acceptable rewards. I have to say, taking the easier fight is the most effective way to gain gold. Admittedly, it is a kind of bully. :frowning: Sincerely Sorry. I wish dev could tweak the pvp reward system to encourage or force players to confront the strongest fight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I find this so cool! Gard’s Avatar vs. 4 beasts.:sweat_smile:
If you wonder, yeah, I am still playing and im 7 minutes in. :wink:

10 Likes

Let us know if you win

1 Like