HOLY MADAGASCAR! New personal best! :open_mouth:

27 Likes

Got my first 20 as well

17 Likes

For the win

10 Likes

That’s Phreekin awesome.

5 Likes

Wow, I guess you had some stiff competition! I won the PC/mobile one this week with a bit over 1.2k towers, I can imagine having to replay that last battle 200 more times and it wouldn’t have made me happy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No one will take “My Precious (copper coin).”

But, seriously, devs, can you grant us the ablility to match vaults to create a vault key or something? Maybe the vaults can create an explosion to clear some of the board, or just have them disappear and have more pieces cascade from the top of the board, similar to that of a match.

20 Likes

278 moves in TH is very good, respect.

Those 5 vaults are just too tempting not to match!

1 Like

:wink: Believe it or not, that particular map ended up resulting in 280 moves:

4 Likes

You matched that bag on the right of the far-right green chest, or first bag on the top row, didn’t you? Their cascade would result in one more red chest, with high probably for extra turn, resulting in 280 match.

Also, Congrats! Getting over 200 is very hard and require serious luck/skill. My highest turn is 290 once, still unable to past 150 since…

1 Like

No one will take “my precious money bag” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It was a pretty similar situation for me too

We are the treasure hunters ~ :musical_note:

10 Likes

Instinctive, like a true Treasure Hunter. :+1:

Btw, missed you at the last gathering. There are only a few of us Treasure Hunters left. One just posted above.

@Fiara, how pleasing it would have been to have all five vaults flush and in a row, but the pic is so much better with your prized “moneybag” locked away. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is actually another alternative move, but would be possibly less likely to cause a 4/5 match. Matching the Top Left brown bag downwards with the brown chest, will result in the same resolution (ie Red Chest).

1 Like

Like this? ^^

It’s also the exact same number of moves to Fiara, nice coincidence!

About the gathering, I did go there and meet you. It’s wierd that you don’t remember, might be because I went to another timeline. I’m sure with some Mandela Effects fix, your memory would change later. :wink:

Anyway, it’s wierd that Treasure Hunt events are usually the weeks I do least Treasure Hunt, as once I reached the requirements for all rewards, my desire to play more is declined. In other weeks, I played it as a diversion from battle modes, so farming trophies is more enjoyable!

11 Likes

Just noticed my soul amount, goddammit one more soul needed for Epic number. :grin:
(or 2mil and 1 soul)

4 Likes

Shhh! That’s how rumors start :joy:

I did a run this morning to finish the event (not my personnel best) but here goes.

16 Likes

Have I won the game now?

9 Likes

Wish all battle were like this

17 Likes

Jesus Christ!! How?! :joy:

7 Likes

Can’t get to the 20 club but not too bad.

12 Likes

nananana, didnt get 600 glory…nananana

just joking…

1 Like