CONSOLE: Who's Afraid of the Dark?

Having the same issue as @Rickygervais

I submitted a help ticket in case it wasn’t just happening to me.

The update should be out within 15 minutes on XBox One. PS4 will be roughly an hour after that if everything goes according to plan.

1 Like

@Saltypatra Ok ty so the “not in guild” bug is related with this?

you must be right. I know it’s little bit greedy to expected to have another unit this week (desert troll or bone naga). But true, just have to be patient and enjoy!!

Not greedy. I’d like them all too, but basically we’re on the pc release schedule, just a little behind. So the other things should come over the next few months whenever they feel it won’t be a burden.

1 Like

Once the new update has deployed you shouldn’t experience the guild issue anymore. Make sure to restart your game when it’s released. If you have further trouble the best thing to do is submit a ticket and support will sort you out.

2 Likes

Ty salty you the best :kissing_heart:

Will you automatically be put back into the guild or do they have to re-add you at this point?

Automatically

1 Like

896.41MB on xbox one

100% Done, running the new version of Gems now. Still in my Guild. So far so good. Achievement poped.

2 Likes

The complete all gw battles achievement?

Yeah i guess cause it was bugged

It was. Great to hear that.

@Saltypatra you going to create a know issue 3.05 thread?

Minor Issue
In the Store: Gems, Weekly Event, Specials are blank.

Yes, @Shiratori it was the bugged Achievement that Unlocked.

1 Like

Lol sniped this is why i asked previous question :slight_smile:

1 Like

retreating/winning and starting a battle stil takes forever lol

Is it ps4’s turn yet?

1 Like

Summer officially starts on Wednesday June 21st in the northern hemisphere.

The Summer Imp has never been released as a Glory troop for consoles, unlike the way it was on PC/Mobile. Shouldn’t that Imp be added to the console cadence at this point while we’re approaching parity to the Mobile release?
@Sirrian @Saltypatra

Welp, I suppose “Summer” might not be the first thing that jumps to mind over in Oz whilst the sleet, snow and black ice will prolly be making their appearance for you in the next few weeks… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes