CONSOLE: No One Expects

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-no-one-expects/
The Whitehelm Inquistion…

New Troop: Grand Inquisitor

NOBODY expects the Whitehelm Inquisition! Its chief weapon is surprise… surprise and fear… fear and surprise… Its two weapons are fear and surprise… and ruthless efficiency… Its three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency… and an almost fanatical devotion to the Cardinal… Its four…no… Amongst its weapons… Amongst its weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise… Let’s meet the Penitent!

New Troop: Penitent

Penitents are simple folk, fanatically devoted to their religion in a simplistic way that leaves them a lot less confused than the Inquisitors. A little bit of self-flagellation, some hessian underwear, and an occasional trip to the comfy chair, seem to be all they require for a happy life.

We’ll continue with some extra troop releases to catch up the PC/Mobile versions in early January, after the team return from holidays!

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

7 Likes

What arcane stones do we have this week please?

Assuming the Console packs work the same way as PC (and I don’t know for sure that they do…) you’ll be getting Arcane Storm with the Grand Inquisitor, and Arcane Stoic with the Penitent.

1 Like

From one oz to another, cheers.
Do we get gards avatar too?

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know, but I’m going to guess no. I feel that @Sirrian would have mentioned if a new Mythic was also going to come out at the same time.

1 Like

I don’t think we will get a new mythic, we just got abynissia

1 Like

Grand Inquisitor seems awesome, definitely will get him tomorrow.

While I sadly think you are correct, her exclusive period seems to have ended, so it really wouldn’t hurt anything.

Why did the push to get console caught up seem to come to a halt? We aren’t getting extra weekly troops anymore or anything…

Holidays happened, it should pick up again soon.

Yay, thanks to the Grand Inquisitor’s traitstones, and these two new troops, I managed to get both Whitehelm and Darkstone to 7 stars :smile:

I am resisting the urge to spend all my keys/gems till later in the week just in case Gard’s Avatar might come along (crosses fingers).

2 Likes

Any word on the event keys / new mythic?
I opened 10 event chests and got 8 sacred guardian and 2 runic stones, so I’m loathe to open anymore if there’s nothing tied to the keys this week. Maybe I don’t understand them but I was kind of expecting more whitehelm troops and gards avatar to be available to go with the event.
Regards
Daniel

Im pretty sure there is no new mythic this week, i think inquisitor is the only new card you can get from event chest

2 Likes

No one expects…
8 sacred guardian from ten event keys for a whitehelm event

No one expects…
10 sacred guardian from 10 chests

No one expects…
7 sacred guardian from 10 chests

Three of us in our guild decided that event keys suck!

Is this worth raising with the devs? I thought it was a whitehelm event?

Sacred Guardian IS Whitehelm though…

3 Likes

Lol yeah sacred guardian is whitehelm

1 Like

Hahahaha
What a bell end I am!
I’m not even going edit this one, I’ll just get my coat!
Taxi for Ozzzy!!

4 Likes

Still too many of the sodding things though! Pmsl

1 Like

No one expects…
Me to know what I’m talking about!
Lol

1 Like

Event Chests, like Gem Chests, have Ultra-rare troops as the lowest rarity for troops that you can get. As event chests currently give troops based on the weekly event. This will be why you may see ultra-rare from other kingdoms or an increased number of the same ultra-rare troop. Currently Whitehelm only has 1 Ultra-rare troop, the Sacred Guardian, which is why you are seeing so many Sacred Guardians. As we add more troops to each kingdoms, the variety of troops in event chests will increase.

6 Likes

Thank you for your explanation nimhain.
:+1::blush::blush::blush::+1: