CONSOLE: From the Depths

The devs know how to troll their fan base. (hades meme here)

1 Like

So if i understand we will get 3 separate bundle per week? Does that mean 3 separate event chest and vip also?

If the bundle are 300 glory each, that mean 900 glory for only 1 copy of each troop that mean most of casual player won’t be able to get all troops

Yay, no multi glory bundles until I get back from vacation!
I’m saving all my keys until we get fully caught up which should be before years end. Then spend them all and I get everything. Well, save most. I’ve 12k glory keys and 10k gems saved so far heh heh.

Not aiming for any specific mythics?

I’ll spend some for mythics, just saving the bulk until we get a bunch of pc troops.

I was going to drop everything i have to get war but now starting to think it makes more sense to wait until the catch up is complete

i will probably get only one copy of each troop for the collection but that really suck i wont be able to do like usual and mythic the troop when he is released

True, but I think it is worth it in order to catch up

I started saving about 17 days ago.

I restarted saving 17 minutes ago, after buying a bunch a Arcane Venom Traitstones. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I have about 150 Maps saved up. I should farm up to 250, record the drops and build a Glory hoard for the catch-up.

I haven’t been using many Maps the last few months. Still waiting for the Developers to patch the rewards in Treasure Hunt. I’ve got 190 in inventory.

I’ve got 981 maps. You could say I’m anti-map.

5 Likes

Its already fixed bro

I’ve got 7000 glory saved up at the moment, 980 gems and about 1100 glory keys. I personally don’t mind if the update still takes two weeks. More time to save up! Maybe if I make an extra effort I could get to 10k glory by then… And my guild members and I will probably be able to accumulate more or less 1000 more glory keys in two weeks time.

Not as impressive an amount as what top guilds earn, I know, but we’ve managed to reach the top 50 today or yesterday so I’m pretty proud of the guild I’m in nevertheless : )

2 Likes

I’ve been saving up and was planning to dump most of my gems and keys when the next kingdom is released, but I’m thinking now that I will hang on until we are caught up. It makes more sense to hold off and then cash in when everything is available, though I’m not sure how I will handle targeting specific legendaries as they come available. I already saved enough Arcanes to trait Queen Mab, so maybe I will do whatever it takes to get at least one copy of her and then hold onto the rest until the last kingdom is released. I’d like to get Bunni’Nog, too, but there may not be a specific kingdom event for him and it sounds like he won’t be available for glory. There are so many things to think about…

BTW, my wife is in your guild and your progress up the ladder has been impressive. They were #107 or so when she joined just a few weeks ago! The guild she left has been #46 or #47 for that entire time and you’ll probably pass them in another week or two.

I don’t want to remind you with your very own post, but If you insist:

1 Like

Exactly bro it is fixed now i played plenty map and rewards are ok now

That’s a lot for being in a casual guild, nice.

Rumour has it that it is best to have 2 Mabs!

I just burned 130 event keys getting Psion :sob: