CONSOLE: From the Depths

When did they do this, and why didn’t anyone tell us?

Good to know - I haven’t really looked into Mab teams yet. I’m not sure how much of my hoard I want to burn to try to get a 2nd Mab, especially with Khorvash likely coming within a week or two after.

Sorry about your event keys, that seems like rotten luck. Kerberos and Hydra are my last missing legendaries.

Even after you “catch up” new troops will still be coming out 2-3 a week for… ever.

It’s not as if a huge number of troops are releasing the next few months, and then fewer in the future. It’s just more & more unending!

1 Like

30 in stock then bought another 100. Unlocked Infernal King by chancing my arm with a single event key last time… all balances out in the end

Hydra, webspinner and abharoth for me

1 Like

Abhorath took me 8 months to get.

Act accordingly.

1 Like

Approximately double the (PC) norm for the rest of the year I believe. Having them all available in chests before I splurge my keys sounds most economical… even if it is less fun.

If War shows up in the 2-3 weeks and I use everything I have, before the catch up gets going, ill be up crap creek

You’re right, that does make more sense… Maybe I’ll do that too. It’s hard though, seeing all those keys and having to stay away from them lol but I need to keep in mind that it will be worth it in the end.

Oh, awesome :smiley: I think it was about #106 too when I joined. It is really amazing how far we’ve come in that time. It’s mostly thanks to our guild leader who contributes by far the most out of everyone, but there are quite some members that contribute plenty too. I always try to earn 100 trophies or more per week myself. My gold contribution isn’t that high yet because I’m still leveling up my kingdoms. Though often more than the minimum of 50k. I can’t wait until I have them all up to level 10 so I can give a lot more to the guild XD

Someone was talking about that in another thread couples week ago and i decided to test and it was true they fixed it

Maybe @Mr.Strange can confirm exactly when, cause we didin’t had any update for that

1 Like

I cannot confirm, as I’m no longer an active dev on GoW!

But it was a very simple data fix - wouldn’t require a patch.

1 Like

What is the best strategy then?

Soothsayer, Mab, Valk, Mab
Gorgotha, Mab, Valk, Mab

Gorgotha is obviously a LOT safer due to near nullifying skull damage and we all know you can leave skulls for the AI to take while you charge a troop, etc. Soothsayer is useful as well, however, I’d rather use Gorgotha over him due to getting more mileage out of him per fight.

Either way, I’m excited both Khorvash and Mab are coming to the consoles soon and can’t wait to get my hands on them, ha ha!

1 Like

I agree. I open my gold keys when I’m feeling a little jittery and that little taste is enough to keep me from dipping into the glory keys.

I think Graeme has done a ton for that guild - both with his contributions and with collecting a good bunch of active, but not quite hardcore, players. It seems like you’re all pulling together and having fun!

Getting all your kingdoms to 10 makes a HUGE difference. I got there about a month ago and have been able to both double my average guild contributions AND bank some extra gold for when new kingdoms are released.

1 Like

I just got my 3rd trait on Gorgotha a couple weeks ago and getting an effective team with her and Valk together would be amazing. Maybe I’ll need to go for that second Mab after all!

1 Like

I’d say take the risk if you’re sure you can get the resources back since it’ll DEFINITELY be worth it if you can get 2 Mabs.

Gorgotha is my first troop in like 90% of my teams, ha ha.

In fact, Gorgotha is my homeboy. For now.

2 Likes

There is no best strategy. “Wait forever” is the best… but obviously that defeats the purpose!

I suggest you figure out your key generation rate, and spend about 50-70% of the keys you make each day. Spend more keys when a new kingdom comes out, and otherwise don’t worry about it.

1 Like

The problem is we don’t know exactly how many glory the bundle will cost (3 x 300) or (3 x 400 )or (2x 300 and 1x 400), it’s hard to prepare for something when we don’t know the details

I’d skip buying ultra rares with glory. Then buy 1 each of higher rarity. Once we get 3 glory bundles a week they each will be discounted by an unknown amount. If it’s a cool troop buy more, but what you really want is to buy troops to star kingdoms.

Great to hear. I am ready for the Xbox One update

I won’t have the choice to do it… But i was hoping to get the new pvp system before we catching up, it would help alot to get more glory from pvp

I have roughly 12k glory keys saved up and 10k glory, it’s proving difficult to just not go crazy and spend it all.

I plan to drop 1k glory keys every time something new comes out in the chests. Ultimately saving until we are completely caught up with mobile version. At that point I will spend all my glory keys.

As far as gems go, I am not sure how I plan to spend them yet, still currently planning to figure that out.