CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Meanwhile, mobile/PC has update 2.2 today.

I would like to say something, but have promised the devs to be patient. So, no comment :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ll comment. Update pls.

We’ll try to get you guys some more information soon.

2 Likes

…and here it is!

Still waiting on thumbs-up or thumbs-down from Microsoft on our current submission… Sony is good to go as soon as MS make up their mind.

3 Likes

Why not go ahead with Sony?

I know it is not your fault but can we get any details of what we going to get exactly in this update??? and little video about ai customisation while we wait would be nice also please please please give us something :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, running the two versions simultaneously would double our workload for setting up events & content, so it’s not really feasible for us to manage that unfortunately (and then we have to re-sync them again)

We’ll try to get that to you guys as soon as we have a chance!

1 Like

Thanks @Sirrian and @Nimhain for the update on the update. I appreciate that it is dependent on Microsoft now, so we will continue to be patient :smile:

1 Like

No rush @Sirrian
I would prefer updates released on Monday’s only for console. I hate half-events :wink:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, we’ve just posted a couple of screen shots of some of the new stuff over in a new thread! Let us know what you think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Normally I might agree. NOT in this case, I don’t care if we only have a 17 minute event before the update. Release it as soon as possible!!!

1 Like

this is bs, 2-3 months for an update, just submit now the patch for march-april ffs

2 Likes

2-3 months for an update to fix any of the major bugs in the last update… If they even actually get fixed. Starting to wish I hadn’t invested money in this. Not on console at least.

I know you want simultaneous updates on both Xbox and Playstation but you COULD go ahead with just Sony’s side. Just don’t run any events until Microsoft’s side approves. There won’t be anything to catch up to if nothing aside from what’s already in the patch itself is installed.

2 Likes

Developers have already said that it was not worth the work to support the third version of the software running live at the same time. As it is, they are striving to cut down to only one. There have been plenty of times in the past where Xbox players had to patiently wait on Sony approval too.

Be patient and know that getting through all these privacy issues will like be the most complicated part of the review process and future patches should come much quicker.

4 Likes

Plus we’re going to be the first to get customisable AI How cool is that?

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve just been informed that the update will be live very soon!

3 Likes

Awesome! I told you guys!! Have faith, great stuff. Thank you for keeping us informed.
Regards
Daniel

3 Likes