CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Infernus

I NEED my power restored so I can get him and try some matchups.

I just got 3 in 50 vip so I guess I HAVE to trait him. Looks fun to use with my Ele.

Power finally back. Time to go after him.

1 Like

Get those hampsters moving brudda!

1 Like

Ha, 100 glory chests and he popped. SWEET!

3 Likes

And got draak from a legendary task.

3 Likes

Luck smiles upon thee my son! Now pass dat s**t over here!

3 Likes

Was well worth the wait!!

1 Like

Lol no doubt brudda no doubt!

2 Likes

Let’s talk about Infernus, yeah?

5 Likes

So any team suggestion?

1 Like

No luck with this mythic, don’t want to waste too many resources chasing him. Hopefully more luck with the next one.

1 Like

How much did you spend so far?

3000 diamond gems, 1000 glory keys and a couple of thousand seals. It is easy to spend more but it is best to limit the spending for the next one.

1 Like

Are there any other troops that get a buff based on burning enemies other than Elemagrim?

Edit: Ooooo just remembered courage does! That could make for some interesting teams. If all enemies burning, courage adds (for me) 33 attack. Skull spam teams making a comeback maybe?

Courage like many of the other Guardians takes the spot of a good damage dealer, was great before with the old Bone Dragon teams tho…

A troop with the Pyromania trait get double skull damage against burning. Best ones from there are either Lava Elemental or Sheggra.

1 Like

I wouldnt be able to do that if I had resources left, I will take my hat off for you man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheggra
Hellcat
Forest Guardian
Infernus

Dragon Banner

I have not tested it yet tho, but feel free! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think in our guild, it is only @Nephilim and I that are able to limit our spending. Last one I had no luck was with Ketras, the others have been acquired easily. Elemaugrim and 2 Queen Aurora’s picked up for very little resources so I can’t complain.