CONSOLE: 2.2 Patch Notes

So us ps4 folks download the updated version and our trophies will automatically unlock? We don’t have to ‘re do’ stuff? That’s how I read it anyway. Have you an eta GMT at all?
Thanks
Daniel

You won’t have to ‘re-do’ it completely, but it’s against Sony’s guidelines to retroactively unlock trophies at the start of a game. You must do some kind of action. So open chests to get troops, win a battle, etc.

Also, I’ve added a list of the new trophies/achievements to the first post.

1 Like

I am very happy about these change but would like to see gems prices drop in the future, i know i repeat myself but this is very expensive and if it was more accessible i would buy it to support you guys. i am at the point where the only ressource i need is gems and this is really frustrating not be able to buy them

For some reason I feel it’s the companies that gives them no choice to jack up the prices for things. If it was up to these guys I’m pretty sure most of the stuff they offer would be way cheaper. If the prices were cheaper the more people will buy very often. This is my guess.

(And if I’m wrong about this, shame on you Team Gems of War. :rage::sweat_smile::smile::laughing:) :japanese_goblin:

Hey Everyone,

The updates should be appearing on your XB1 and/or PS4 consoles now. Please be patient if it hasn’t appeared on your console as of yet, as it may take some time to propagate. Enjoy 2.2, and remember to check your mail…

7 Likes

@GoldPhoenix0 i am curious about the achievement “unlock mongo troop” we were not suppose to get him for free?

It’s installing HA! :sweat_smile::laughing:

Mongo is given as a gift in mail when you get in. At least, that’s how it worked for me.

Now, where does one find Mechs?

Alright ty im still in download process :wink:

I just participated in a PvP battle against four Mechs. Got one Key during the battle, and ZERO other rewards coming out of PvP battle. Also, it does not look as though I got credit for Mechs toward the Event.

Is that an expected result?

Sometimes the event is Explore only… and not PvP as well.

Adana has Mechs

1 Like

Was this through the hero profile menu? If so, then yes that is the intended behavior. If it was a battle fought through either the Casual PvP or Ranked PvP battle options in the PvP menu, then we can investigate the issue.

AlpheonGems of War Dev
Was this through the hero profile menu? If so, then yes that is the intended behavior. If it was a battle fought through either the Casual PvP or Ranked PvP battle options in the PvP menu, then we can investigate the issue.

It was via suggestion from the Global Chat window. I selected “X” on someone who had set up a four-Mech team to test it out. Perhaps that is Casual then, I suppose…

Thank you for the Mythics!!! :sunglasses:

Just Kidding but thanks.:+1:

1 Like

Assuming it works the same way as it does on PC, then this is the intended behavior I believe. The battle through someone’s profile (or global chat) is just a “Friendly” battle, and doesn’t give any event based rewards.

Thank you for the responses. That’s why I asked if it was intended behavior, and did not leap off the cliff into a potential bug report!

Going into Adana and doing a Quest, destroying one Mech did give me one unit of credit toward the Event.

Thank you for entertaining my question!

As mentioned in the Enjoy a Mongo on us! thread a few weeks back, Mongo would be arriving in mail after the update. This is only for a limited time, and should also now be in chests. The achievement is a bonus, but you’ll have to pull Mongo out of chests to earn the achievement after the server compensation mail has ended.

My Mongo was in the mail but the mail icon wasn’t showing that I had new mail… so check your mail even if it isn’t showing there is new mail!

Right on for console players!

What’s a quick way for me to figure out which of my vids are now applicable to all platforms?

1 Like

I’m liking this update folks. looks like there’s a lot to do.

1 Like