Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I hope the kingdom level up task is removed because it is impossible to do for a lot of people.

2 Likes

The right stick control is awesome. Makes matching both easier and faster!

1 Like

Have the old ones been adjusted or still laborious?

Thanks everyone! Glad you all seem to be enjoying it. :slight_smile:

@KingDonaldTrump: No, we haven’t adjusted any of the older tasks yet.

I like the right stick to switch and occasionally use it, but on odd occasions I’ve moved the wrong gem due to the nature of analogue direction, meaning you have to be pretty accurate with your direction. It’s also pretty good as my x button has started sticking.
When I didn’t have any GOW yesterday I played a bit of trials of montezuma. That’s a decent little game completely spoilt my really bad controls. Has anyone else tried it?

1 Like

I only use the right stick now for gem matches. It’s great!

1 Like

Ha. Got 15 Wins with Construct team again today. I have a permanent slot on my roster as it CONSTANTLY comes up every few days. As there are only 3 Constructs available for teams (Fortress Gate) doesn’t count;). It makes team selection a breeze…

1 Like

If there is time, and the implied fact that you left Construct teams in there with only 3 semi-usable troops in the entire game, (Fortress Gate is beyond useless). There is NO reason not to include every race! Even the newly created Naga have 5 usable troops.

I didn’t even know this was an option (Didn’t notice this when the 2.0.5 release thread came out). Will try it out tonight.

1 Like

I use black beast and eat em all, makes it bearable!

1 Like

We would like to add a few new tasks relating to troop types. Ones that don’t have to be updated as new troop types are released, which is how the current system works. Our new tasks will incorporate new kingdoms automatically.

On the bright side however, there are some new Constructs releasing alongside the next update. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any idea if it is approved by sony/microsoft yet?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Automatic tasks sounds great!, unless they go south for some weird reason and we get un-accomplishable ones due to a bug.

In regards to the Race thing, its not that the new ones had to be manually added, which I understand is inconvenient and involves development time. Its that there has ALWAYS been many more than 3 races in the game, even on console;). Construct, Knight, and Monster is getting old.

I’m looking forward to the Guild update, and the modifications you made to Tasks. Hope to try them before Thanksgiving???

I saw it couple time but always forgot to post it, there is a bad translation when you look in the event chest you see the name of current event troop and we always se it in english but suppose to be in french

This week is morthanisWill but supposed to be volonté de Mothani

For example, 3 unique Merfolk would be a problem. I know Mr. Strange had resisted putting Dragons in due to the fact that most of them were legendary and might not be accessible to lower-level players at the time. There are 2 quest-line epic Dragons now plus the whole Dragon Kingdom and a couple of Ultra-rares, so that probably wouldn’t be a serious issue. Daemons should be reasonably accessible now too.

To be fair, I also get Beast and Human.

We just sent out the update for submission last night. We should be getting a reply from Sony and Microsoft next week or the week after hopefully. Assuming it’s approved, we should be able to release not long after that. :slight_smile:

@Strat, @Stan, Unfortunately I can’t speak as to why more races weren’t included in the first place, as the game is very different now as to when it was first released on console. Though I’m enjoying expanding the task system when I do get time. It’s a pretty robust system. As for automatic tasks, it would take into account how many troops are available for that race before assigning it.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, crossing fingers so everything is fine and no delay

I’ve got one. It’s not getting done. I’ve got 4 constructs total. I might do some explore with them…But not a priority.

I read this too, it was illogical 9 months ago and still is. The Task system is 2 Tiered. There is a SEPARATE ONE for low level players, Sub 200 I think. So If you get to level 200 and don’t have 3 Goblins or 3 Giants or 3x or 3y or 3z you NEED a task desperately to help you find the Chest Menu at the bottom of the screen and click open!

@Stan EDIT: I did not mean that as an attack on you,… Its just 9+ months of doing the same thing over and over.

As to Dragons there was like 5 or 6 in the game at the time and its not unreasonable to have 3 at lvl 200

I’m uncertain about an earlier comment you made. Are the automated Tasks for Race, Kingdom, or both?