Confused about "Warlord's BattleCry"

NOTE: This is a community-drive category. A developer may not respond to your post. If you need help with Gems of War please contact support here. To report a bug go here.

Describe your issue:
Been playing for a couple of weeks. Got the “Warlord’s BattleCry” weapon yesterday.
Had enough ingots so I upgraded it to the max.
After playing a bit I noticed that some of the upgrades weren’t activating. I looked at the weapon again and the upgrade menu was completely different - now requiring mythic ingots (my qty = 0)

What’s up?

Left pic is more-or-less what the weapon showed at first before I upgraded it.
Right pic is what it shows now.

Screenshots or video:

Where is the first picture from? It looks so old, lol. It’s both the same weapon, right side from in the game, left from somewhere else.

Warlord’s Battlecry is a mythic rarity weapon, those always require mythic ingots to upgrade.

What king of ingots did you use to upgrade your weapon? Maybe you were unintentionally looking at a different one? If you sort your weapons by “Upgradable”, the ones that have been upgraded will be shown on the bottom of the list.

2 Likes

hah! That was it. All the upgrades were for the “Axe of Chaos” and thought I was upgrading “Warlord’s BattleCry.”

Thanks!

2 Likes

What king of ingots did you use to upgrade your weapon?
Do we have kings of ingot now???