Compensation (For XBox One & PS4 Server Issues)

Good tidings, adventurers!

We have mailed out compensation for the server issues console experienced over the weekend. Make sure to check your in-game mail to claim some rewards.

Thank you for your patience during this time. We are looking into ways to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future.

9 Likes

1 Like

I see the server issues are back again, just when I’m trying to do guild wars :-1:

1 Like

I’m starting to wondering if all these events at the one time are the problem for the server issues. Your servers can not handle the traffic? Game is becoming unplayable on a regular basis. Not good for business

Pretty unplayable again on the PS4. After losing over $100 in gems in the last event by being unable to play the sigils I purchased I’m very concerned with this recurring server issue.

4 Likes

Is this compensation for the past or the present??? :man_facepalming::man_shrugging: :joy::rofl:

Good luck devs and let’s hope you knock this out before Sunday. :+1::fist:

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to quit the game after almost 3 years of playing :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Just the weekends! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

tenor%20(2)

7 Likes

You’re not allowed! :smile::smile::smile:

Glad I did a ton of Bounty last night because here it is the weekend and this seems to be unplayable. I guess i’ll Check back on Sunday when people come back to work and fix it. Sorry devs no disrespect just facts …

Our developers worked remotely to fix this issues as soon as we could. We have been investigating them this week and will continue to do so. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and are doing our best to get to the bottom of this.

1 Like