Community Week Advent Calendar

COMMUNITY WEEK

Hello Adventurers! For the next week we will be running some events in game for all platforms to celebrate the Gems of War Community. Read on to learn more…

Daily Heroic Gems

Each Day we will have a different Heroic Gem that will appear in puzzle games. These Gems will appear randomly in battles, along side the current Campaign Gem. The schedule for Heroic Gems is:

• Monday: Mana Potion Gems (Switch Players are starting the Monument of Stars Campaign this week so will be getting Mana Potion Gems as part of that Campaign)
  • Tuesday: Uber Doomskulls
  • Wednesday: Freeze Gems
  • Thursday: Elemental Stars
  • Friday: Wildcards
  • Saturday: Burning Gems
  • Sunday: Wish Gems

Special Adventure Boards

Each Day we will run a special Adventure Board with different rewards such as Colored Deeds, Keys, War Coins and Gems.

Community Week Advent Calendar

We will be running a Community Advent Calendar over the next week with deals for players to snap up, as well as 2 Free Days of Special Rewards. Check Advent Calendar offers each day so you don’t miss out!

10 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: Presents galore!

I just wonder, why? Not that I’m complaining, I haven’t seen Warcoins in ages, and extra Deeds are always welcome. It just feels so… random? Is there any special reason why the community is being celebrated this week?

Thanks for not putting Lycanthropy gems into the schedule. I hope you aren’t saving them for the next Guild Wars week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

100% due to consistent decline in players playing the game.

I can’t be the only GM who has noticed an uptick in the amount of long term players quitting game and the amount of new players joining the game isn’t keeping up with that trend.

The devs need to do a hell of a lot more with the next update than bleed people of money otherwise GoW will continue to decline.

3 Likes

Thats why they been running an unusual amount of vault events. Try to keep them numbers from dropping. Thats what it seems like anyway

I didnt look back and count but id bet on it

1 Like

Hey, why so negative? I am happy that they are running some special events or extra vault weekends because it ultimately benefits me and many others no matter what the reason is. Nobody is forcing anyone to play in the end. If you find another game that interests you more then just switch. I might switch to another game at some point but right now I find GOW quite fun to play.

3 Likes

While we’re on warcoins: thanks for putting them on the Adventure Board, but could you rotate the Warband offers so that we have something new to buy with them?

6 Likes

There is a Community Week each year! Last year I believe it was in July.

2 Likes

I checked, It was 19-25 July

3 Likes

Yes community support weak!

I remember the great hunt for burning gems on Saturday. I even marked this day on my 2022 October calendar.