Community Council

I’m not denying there’s problems with the text and I’m certainly not accusing anyone of lying. I’m just saying in a round about way that it doesn’t matter who translates it there will be mistakes because humans aren’t perfect, even with spell checkers and grammarly.

The best process is for CX to report issues with the text when they appear and that feedback to be passed onto the translators to be fixed. Then the whole thing is all of us learn from our mistakes right? Better to have someone experienced who makes mistakes and learns from them than to hire someone new who hasn’t made any mistakes yet and start the process from scratch. I’d also point out that it’s not a one person issue, I don’t feel it’s constructive to call out single people and blame them for it. It’s inaccurate to blame people without knowing who wrote the mistake into the text and also pointing fingers doesn’t actually solve the problem at all.

I will raise the translation issues with the team again to try to get more attention on them.

I think we should try not to derail this thread any further though. I’m happy to continue the discussion in a translation specific thread, but just a disclaimer, try not to criticise people in your posts. If it gets personal it will be against the community guidelines. Always happy to take feedback about game things though.