Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

I’m with you, especially now that the revenge bonuses have been significantly increased (souls every 5 plus way more gold every 15 wins). I leave my defence team out there for guaranteed losses (or guaranteed wins for the other player). Whatever they steal, I take back in revenge.

Yup agree good strategy, i don’t really need gold or souls so it’s why i prefer the 3 glory

1 Like

Gonna try a few different teams with mercy when I get home. Yay.
Start stocking up those swamps now for plague. :wink:

Im waiting for famine he look nice

Apocalypse Troops are probably 3+ months away, don’t hold your breath

What about hero classes? Where are you now? I only need 2 more to finish them all

Edit i mean for the 250 win to unlock weapon cause i didin’t trait them yet

Just tried out the fully traited mercy and maw team. Completely worthless and overrated. Even slower than my valkyrie team.

Not even sure how great mercy is in a defense team

By all means, share your far superior team(s), since I’m enjoying Mercy/Maw quite a bit.

Stated a thread on Maw/Mercy yesterday, feel free to list your team. Or an improved Maw Mercy one.

I’m 34/250 through my 6th weapon. Have 1st Trait for all 8, but I haven’t been focusing on any enough to get more.

Arcane Count

Rage: 7
Summer: 7
Stealth: 1
Stoic: 6
Death: 2
Deep: 5

I REFUSE to spend Spirits (Necromancer) and Lavas (Mechanist) until I have Troops Traited.

Very nice Almost done

1 Like

Another 3 months for Apocalypse troops? But theyre 3 months old and we are 3 months behind… and catching!

He may not be functional but I want war… inner child I guess. Been storing keys for him for so long I think ive lost my mind.

We aren’t catching up. A month ago we were 22 Weekly Troops behind, as of today it’s 27.

1 Like

I should have used more exclamation points; was being a little bit sarcastic :imp:

1 Like

Gorgotha ***
Valkyrie ***
Crimson Bat
Soothsayer ***

Whitehelm banner

Match yellow if possible. Use soothsayer if you can’t match yellow. With a couple of 5 star magic kingdoms, you can win with two uses of crimson bat.

Problem with Maw is a third traited Webspinner does everything Maw can do faster and more reliably. You’re also sitting around waiting for Mercy to get a good cast which can make games very slow or very fast.

I know i asked a couple time but never had a complete answer, i was wondering why we (console players) don’t have thread like pc and mobile from the dev saying wich troop coming next week? I know it’s not same team working on both version but im pretty sure the console dev know what troops coming every week.

All we got is speculation, nothing against you shiratori, i like what you saying it’s entertainement but thread like pc and mobile from the dev would be much appreciate they always know what coming next.

I feel like the console players are neglected beside pc and mobile players.

1 Like

That’s not entirely true. The pc side announces the new troop the night before.

Because I know people in the Australia part if the world, they share what it is so on Monday for most of us, I do the writeup of what is coming the next day too. So that’s our official day before notice akin to the PC side.

2 Likes

Yeah but if you don’t do it we would never know. The point is we never get official news. Just as exemple we were supposed to get a notification before the launch of the last update and we didin’t get it. We just woke up and boom the update was there

2 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly. We might not be catching up, but if it’s really three months away, I’ll be very disappointed. Of course I would like the rest of the 2.0 updates as well, but in particular War can’t come soon enough as far as I’m concerned.

That just goes to show how awesome and dedicated Shiratori is! And kudos to his Aussie buddies as well.

2 Likes

It does seem like the kind of service that the company would provide, though. It’s strange that there’s no advance notice from 505 on this, since for the most part it could be done as a form letter.