Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Everyone has easy defence teams due to the nonsensical AI.

I don’t care about my defence teams since the AI resembles the amount of brain cells a dead goat has.

1 Like

Sorry it has been a long day. The blue team is for plowing through challenges?

Haha crap I just noticed that.

No I use that team for PvP a lot. It has high success against every type of team, even Goblins.

nuzzles @TaliaParks

1 Like

Ah ok, will check it out, thanks. I’m generally happy with my 2 pvp teams but experimenting wont do any harm :beers:

1 Like

Do they use Valkyrie? If not, change them. She is the easiest way to get souls to power level kingdoms.

1 Like

Someone wants bellyrubs and oats!

Getting most of your kingdoms to 1 gold star will DOUBLE your glory income from tribute.
Getting kingdoms to level 10 does NOTHING to improve your glory income.

:wink:

1 Like

The trick is to ONLY use Troops that the AI can handle. My simple Defense team has a 80%+ win rate.

High synergy, No Legendary Troops. Although, I would love to see the Invade teams that are beating it though.

Yep, the first one does. I use that approx. 90% of the time. I use the second team when I’m bored of the first.

Doesn’t increasing the kingdom level to 10 increase my tribute chance to 10%?

2 Likes

Yes, it does. It will very slightly increase your resource acquisition as a result.

You guys are referring to different things Kingdom Power and Kingdom Level. The Gold star is what you want! (then 3 of them)

No, @Robert has the right of it.

Every kingdom level (1-10) increases the odds of payout.
Additionally, power levels 1 and 3 increase amount and odds of payout, respectively.

For kingdoms that pay out glory, achieving any of the above will increase acquisition in the long run.

Yep. misses the second sentance. Oops.

1 Like

Is the type/amount of tribute something you considered adding to your ashtender site? Along with skill gain once at level 10?

You said raising the kingdom level to 10 gives a slight increase in resource acquisition; are we assuming they are currently at 9? I may be closer to 5 :blush:

I can add that, yes – though it’ll probably have to wait until I’m back from vacation.

Increasing 5% per kingdom to 10% per kingdom has a dramatic effect on payout occurence, actually. With all kingdoms at 5%, you should see typical payout of 1-2 per tribute. With them all at 10%, the typical payout rises to 3-4. If all kingdoms are at 3 power level too (for a total of 20%), the typical payout rises to 5-6 per tribute.

1 Like

Is it really worthwhile to use a strong team for defense? Seems like the reward from defense victories is fairly trivial compared to the value of having a reliable stream of revenge battles available.

1 Like

Sounds great.

Oh, not bad, I would have expected 0-2 @ 5%, 1-3 @ 10% and 3-5 @ 20%

Well from what i see i get 3 glory for def win and 1 glory for def lost

I believe the math would prove you will average exactly 4 tributes with 20 kingdoms all level 10 and 3 stars (20% chance for 20 different kingdoms) That being said there are more than 20 kingdoms now so you would average slightly more than 4 (+0.20% average number of tributes per additional maxed kingdom). So I think your estimates are slightly high.

1 Like