Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

really? awesome. :slight_smile: thats a fantastic card im going to emediately build a team around. him in first position is like giving the biggest ā€œgood luck, baeā€ middlefinger gesture to the enemy deck lol. Sadly i only got like 400 glory :anguished:

1 Like

And last I looked it was only 300 glory which Iā€™m guessing is a mistake since itā€™s an Epic, but they listed that price on there as 300 during the news so maybe itā€™s less because it had been leaked before.

Either way, get him while heā€™s cheap.

1 Like

Itā€™s already out. Much of the information listed above was part of the 1.0.85 patch.

Internally, we call this concept ā€œcadenceā€ - the slow weekly release of content. Each week more troops are added. Usually a single troop and weapon, sometimes a new kingdom with ~6 troops.

2 Likes

yes but when can i finally get the mentioned cards from keys? Cause i dont like waiting months to complete a deck. ;o

Theyā€™re not going to say. Further, my best guess here would say that you wonā€™t see any other troop from Panā€™s Vale until toward the end of the content they have since they have plenty of other troops from other kingdoms (including another kingdom) to still release first. There are still 7-8 more troops to go including Faunessa so August would be my best guess.

Each week 1 more card comes out. About once a month a new kingdom comes out.

This will continue forever. New troop (or more!) each week.

Forever.

Console side Iā€™ve prioritized the cards people use a lot in their decks, to speed up the ease of folks getting to the critical cards people talk about over on the PC/mobile side.

3 Likes

Confirmed! Mercy and Wild Plains are in the next 2 weeksā€¦ (Mercy probably got delayed as to not have Arcane Swamp for 3 weeks in row.) :wink:

Hey I can hope, but as you can seeā€¦ Mercy has been mentioned a lot of late.

With the next update would it be possible to see 2 choices in the Glory rewards section like before 1.85 was released? Back then there was a Troop AND a Weapon every week. Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. feel free to add the DeathKnight? Armor so we have some thing meaningful to buy to help support you guys. OR even some Armor that gives 200% Souls 0% XP, 0% Goldā˜ŗThat would be worth some cash!

3 Likes

meh, im actually very happy with sylvasi this week btwā€¦

but i did waste 6 event keys i saved up for a faunessa card that according to everyone else cant even be gotten yet :[ wish i could get those keys back ;[ NNNnnnoooooooooo! it hurts to live :(

DeathKnight Armor will be coming soon.

2 Likes

i have a question btw, with all the powerful cards i saw the nymph card falls behind hard, are there plans to make her better?

As a small update for future weeks.

I had asked if the console devs could do a coming soon thing for each new troop like they do on pc. They donā€™t really have the staff to do so. But as you can see in the thread, @death usually finds out what the troop is about as early as possible since the troop does become available after midnight local time, heā€™s going to let me know and Iā€™m going to post up a description along with a bigger picture view as well for the new console troop.

This way people can get excited for whatā€™s coming and decide if they want to save or spend their glory. Hopefully we can get some hype for the console players.

Is there any interest in opening event chests this week? Faunessa is listed as the troop reward but when i go in troop menu and select ā€œshow allā€, this troop dont appear so I doubt it is available in event chest?!

Faunessa is not available yet, so unless you need the silent one, or 10-20 copies of blade dancer then Iā€™d say pass on the event chests

1 Like

1 - We generally let Infinity+2 take the lead on balance changes. Though weā€™ve certainly let our opinions be known in the pastā€¦
2 - I think Nymph is already an excellent card! Her stats are baseline, but any spell of 6 cost or less is VERY strong, if youā€™ve built your team around it. Targeted entangle is devastating, and her damage is baseline, though it only affects armor. Her traits are also above average. Sheā€™s obviously weak in random compositions, but there are at least 3 teams that make excellent use of her. (Swamplash synergy, Fey/skull synergy, Arcane synergy)

huh, as far as i know atleast right now on ps4 nymph has no damage, only entangle. only useful trait on her is nature link (wich is how i got to her looking for a decent card that had it, sadly only a few cards have that trait) hmm If she had a small buff like giving herself health based on a third of the health the card she entangled or something, id team her.

She has armor-only damage, in addition to entangle. That should have gone out weeks agoā€¦ but maybe itā€™s not live yet?

Just checked for you. Itā€™s live. Entangle an enemy. Destroy [Magic+1] of the enemyā€™s Armor.

1 Like

Really? Sylvasi? Come on. And why the heck do you keep spamming us with the Arcane Beast trait stone? There are so many trait stones and this is the third time weā€™ve seen it.

Sylvasi had been leaked before so it probably got the full release just to even it out along with the fact theyā€™re likely spacing out the Panā€™s Vale releases.

Plus maybe they wanted to break up having 3 weeks of Arcane Swamp with Mercy and Green Slime still to come.

1 Like