Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Wow i got really lucky i openened 10 chest and 2 maw!!!

1 Like

Check again at 9 am Pacific time.

1 Like

Opened 27 event chests
14 sandsharks
4 ifrit
9 random troops that aren’t even in drifting sands

Awsome

1 Like

Sounds right.

Since we don’t have mercy yet , you guys gor any suggestion for a team with maw? Alchimist or jarl?? I know bone dragon must be there

Folks - please check my official post on a hiccup that’s happening on the XBOX side:

But…the weekly event troop changed, and I got drifting sands troops in my event chests…The shop’s items are the only thing that appear to be delayed until the 14th, correct?

Yes. (And the news text)

1 Like

I’m not helping kickstart the Console’s version of the Maw-pocolypse :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know ill be putting keeper of souls if i ever get maw and trait her

I’m trying out:-

Great Maw ***
Carnex ***
Keeper of Souls
Soothsayer ***

Look great i replaced soothsayer by green slime

yeah, that will probably work better

Updated list with Dwarven Slayer and Northrender, both from Stormheim.

This is really late and I’m still pretty tied up with things so short version to add to the previous short version.

The Great Maw is finally here, and well 15% feels a lot more like 15% here than it does on PC. (3rd Trait Devour doesn’t seem to trigger anywhere near as much as it does on PC. Now, it could just be bad RNG, but I’m fine with how often it does go off.)

Also, after you use the skill, you still see 0/24 instead of the Lightning Bolt showing that it won’t gain any more mana. While it still won’t gain mana after you use Sandstorm, it does feel a little misleading (@Mr.Strange - Will it receive the lightning bolt symbol like it has on PC or some other notification that it won’t gain any more mana or will it stay showing 0/24?)

Besides the big gal, Dust Devil can screw up your opponent’s team just by changing their order. Roc is also a strong one shot character that can be a bit of a meat shield. Sand Shark is a cheap version of Maw and Kerberos if you want an easy to get devour troop. Djinn can buff your troops, Ifrit is a fiery one and Marid is Tyri’s Brother. That is all.

2 Likes

I’ve done about 40 Skull matches with Maw without a single Devour, got bored and moved on.

All hype, no substance.

Like I said… 15% feels a lot more like it than say 33% (1 in 3 on average) I seem to get on the PC.

I was even 5-match glitching to make multiple simultaneous matches to get a Devour, but nope.

Lol. They did say that was fixed.

Should collect numbers over a long term. Humans are notoriously bad at unbiased recall.

4 devours on 25 skull hits so far. (Yes, I was keeping track because I do see it activate on PC quite a bit more.)

2 out of 5 in my last PC match.

1 Like