Collected 2 lanterns and 100 gems

collected 2 lanterns and 100 gems but only 1 lantern in underspire , cant devs do simple math in their program codes , some in my guild showing 0 lanterns increased after collecting 2 and not really positive i got the 100 gems added after i collected them either

6 Likes

Neither of my two lanterns added to my total

3 Likes

I collected it, but zero lanterns are added. Not sure about the gems, but I believe these are also missing

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one and/or wasn’t imagining things

3 Likes

Same, opened email, but lanterns not added to inventory. Exited game and restarted, still no lanterns, Android.

1 Like

Me and guildies missing both of 2 lanterns from our messages.

Steam and mobile.

No Lanterns!!!

1 Like

Same here. I didnt get the 2 lanterns. Im not certain I got the 100 gems either. My guildmate has the same issue. I wouldn’t be surprised if more of my guildmates, are missing theirs as well.

The same here (PC/Mobile) and I know a few more persons with the same problem.

Keep up the good work, team! Well done.

5 Likes

You screwed up something. Then this week, you compensate it, and screw up again.
Excellent work. Fawlty Towers was run as a 5-star hotel compared to this. Both are most enjoyable to watch from afar.

You fellows are dead sure my leader cheats.
Because he reached the maximum gold possible.
Are you sure didn’t screw up that time either?

6 Likes

Same here either I didn’t get the rewards or the 2 lanterns I had from last week didn’t carry over like they were supposed to. I’m guessing the former because the 6 trinkets did carry over, either way I’m missing 2 lanterns.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: This is getting a bit rediculous.

7 Likes

Schrödinger lanterns
they are here and not here

6 Likes

Might want to repost this in the bug reports category so that it gets noticed.

4 Likes

Same here no lanterns

Created the bug report as seperate topic on forum. Please post there

1 Like

I’m sorry but this is just… How?

How did you manage to mess that up?

10 Likes

No lanterns.
Got the gems though

1 Like

Seems like the compensation for a bug is reward us with another one! :crazy_face:

5 Likes