Class's army problem

Ho fatto 250 vittorie con la classe attiva e mi dice che l’ascia speciale sbloccata mi è stata inviata alla cassetta si posta. Ma non c’è da nessuna parte.

I’m not speaking Italian, but I’m guessing the problem of having repetitive “mails” for going above 250 victories for a class is still a thing, and that’s what this is about.

…sorry, I don’the speak English very well…my problem is that I got the 250 class victories, I unlocked the weapon, but can not find it anywhere…

Nella finestra team selezionato , andare alla scheda eroe in alto a sinistra . Da lì si può cercare il nome dell’arma in basso a destra .

Questo è tradotto con Google quindi mi dispiace se è parte incomprensibile .

2 Likes

I had already looked at them, but there is not. In the class screen he tells me that I have sent in the mail

Google Translator? :slight_smile:

Se è stato confermato che l’arma non è nella vostra casella di inventario eroe o posta vorrei aprire una chiamata di help desk . Gli sviluppatori di questo gioco sono davvero reattivo ed è necessario fissare rapidamente . Se il sito italiano segue ’ sostegno ’ della progettazione inglese dovrebbe essere una delle opzioni sulle barre di sopra di questo forum. Poi, nella finestra di supporto presentare un biglietto sarà in alto a destra . Nel caso in cui non sono nulla simili ho anche fornito il collegamento inglese .

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

All I use :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

People used to make a lot of fun of Google Translate, although it’s still not accurate enough to use in your Language Classes, I do think it’s a great tool nowaday, people tend to overlook all the progress they did, as they believe the app was never improved, silly non-IT guys :wink:

2 Likes

I actually use it a lot in daily life. As long as you’re only really trying to get the gist of a passage, or just translating a couple words at a time, it’s actually quite effective.

1 Like

I just go for it and hope that I’m not saying “I’m a vampire who moonlights on the street corner” because for the most part I have no idea. Although Italian I can generally get the gist of to proof read that the core of the message got through.

1 Like

I use Google translate now to even this message!

4 Likes