[Class Bug] Titan locked, but I beat the class quest

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
That after beating all quests in Stormheim to do with the Titan Class, that it would be unlocked.
Instead, it stayed locked. And Stormheim says “No quests available”.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Beat class quest, game freezes, then crashes. reload game.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Oh yeah, I figured that it would be fixed by now. ITS BEEN A COUPLE WEEKS!
And yes, I’ve reloaded, DOZENS of times.

Did you submit a support ticket?
And if you did, did you get a process confirmation mail telling you that your request is in the queue?
It seems odd for support to just leave you hanging for weeks like that.
Even on busy days, they’re usually responsive within 3 days at most.
@Saltypatra? Any ideas here?

I guess this thread is his ‘support ticket’ so…
Sry if I’m wrong and no offense

So “Support” is not support? If that’s the case, why is it here???
Makes zero sense for them to make a Support section in the forums and have no intention of providing support.

And most times I submit a ticket, it takes days to a week to get a response, and by the time I check it, that “confirmation” bit has already passed an is automatically considered “resolved” yet the bugs I report are still there.

And I waited a week or 2 because most times, I’m not the only one experiencing a bug andd figured it would be fixed by then.

You can contact our support here https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. It can also be reached in the contact us tab. :slight_smile:

This issue with the Titan quest line is known to us, so please send in a ticket so we can manually unlock it for you.

Same here!!! Locked… :unamused:

Have you submitted a ticket?

Of course.