Cheating happen much in GoW?

That’s quite a bit really, every day…

This game needs a co opp mode

Or a real vs mode. Now it is a big what if but what if they added these in 2.0 combat update.

The starter would get too much adventage in a real vs mode, I think.

3 Likes

make best outta 3 :slight_smile:

Yeah, you’d have to offset it somehow. Like can’t get an extra turn first round or the second player gets two turns in a row.

Cheating is against the spirit of fair play and against game policy, and if you are found to be cheating you will be punished.

2 Likes

yeah because AI will report me for cheating , im scared , i like to have fun in those types of games but this game balance is weird af , because i can get like 1-2 four tiles combos , while enemy like 4-5 in a 1st f***** ,city’’ or whatever.
And what that ban does , blocking me for PvP ? if yes , i’ll still be cheating with pleasure :T

This game has no “offline” mode. All game modes include client/server communication. Additionally, a ban is a ban, regardless of where it occurs; you’ll be blocked from playing at all.

Kindly refrain from promoting cheating on these forums. Consider this an official warning.

i guess i’ll find better game then , without microtransactions (or not with this ridiculous prices wth?) , that i will not be banned for having FUN , but untill im not banned i’ll still be breaking this game , maybe some cheat engine table exist , dunno , and later i’ll click ,delete from account’’ button.
cya

Unfortunate that GoW isn’t a good fit. Best of luck finding a better match for your interests.

Congratulations on bumping a 4 year old dead topic though. That’s got to be some kind of record here.

1 Like

“I hate it here. It stinks. I could be literally anywhere else and I’m the only person making myself be here, but it’s your fault.”