Cheating ai confirmed

@killerman3333

Yea I was just alerting you that you can refight any def team in you battle log, so when you stream you can face the same team that caused the same bug in the first place

1 Like

We are aware of this issue occurring. We are investigating this but If you can capture it on video that would be really helpful.

2 Likes

I have had this happen a couple of times, Valkyrie cast creating numerous 5-match of blues only for the turn to go to the opponent and then switch two blue gems in the middle of a row/column of 5 or ‘T’.

Chat was on and I did have some lag so I just put it down as that as the cause.

I fell asleep, i will try to stream today.

1 Like

Bwahaha it just happened to me too with Valkyrie, the whole board was blue, multiple 4-5 blue gems and the turn just went to AI with the board still full of blue lol

We are live to try to get this bug live.

Tomorrow is another day…

The Valkyrie bug has happened to me every day since the update even when I have guild chat turned off. My game is unplayable with it on.

1 Like

I streamed for over 3 hours trying to get this bug to activate live, i will probable live stream again today.

this! Unfortunately an iphone5c (my phone) would have to be regarded as slow as well.

Playing with gemtransformers valk-alch-bansh it often creates 4 match and leaves board open for many (painful matches), to then freeze up couple of secs, and give the turn to the AI. “game over man, game over!” (Aliens)

Caught the bug during the stream an hour in, also 2 hours in got a valk spell holding.

3 Likes

Almost three hour stream and 3 bugs, that is a new record WoooooT.

1 Like