Changes to Invasion!

:rofl: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

It would work if they remove the pet rescue event and schedule it as a Vault Event

1 Like

Sure, but if you do that, you have to spend precious Diamonds on the weapons, instead of saving them for Mythics! NOT a good thing.

On top of that, if a weapon becomes meta, it still takes months for newer players to be able to get it. Better to have two goes at it (Kingdom Event and Invasion Event) than just one.

2 Likes

Please reduce the required time for the game per week, and do not increase. We already play like at work. If there is a Guild event for the week and weekend, make week event shorter (lighter)!!

9 Likes

Why change the Invasion, when Doomed Towers are not appreciated by players ??
What annoys me about this game is that you are VIP 13, and you are fighting to get Mythics, while someone who is not VIP or who plays very little, gets more Mythics, much more Mythical !!! Even having bought the Typhoon pack of keys, I got 0 Mythics !!
I’m starting to hate Gems of War more and more!
I’m a PS4 player, and it’s always the same ones who are at the top of the ranking!
I would like us to limit the event stores, because I’m fed up with players richer in Gems, buy and buy the last store, which we can buy endlessly !!!

1 Like

If you think that VIP purchases boost your chances of rare rewards then you are mistaken. By not spending you know EXACTLY where you stand.

3 Likes

Are they becoming solo events, like bounties?

They’re still be Guild Events.

I would prefer not having any more troops for the Kingdoms, but I guess they don’t want us to amass Gems now that most people have already their Invasion troops fully ascended and upgraded.

It’s more rewards because it’s being put on what are currently “dead” weekends. It’s just less than the weekly event, since it’ll be truncated.

Presumably (hopefully), whatever the new weekly event is that will be replacing Invasion will have a similar reward structure to what currently exists.

1 Like

A man can dream.

1 Like