Change to Battle Awards (It's Good, We Promise!)

As with every other unpredictable mid-week change, we can’t do anything more than feel wistful about the lost potential.

I will say: its about time on the trophies.

And: definitely need them in delves, that seems to be the bigger timesink that’s pushing people to do less PVP by comparison. Whether or not its guild related. I mean … Explore battles aren’t remotely guild related and they give seals that are, so…

2 Likes

Thanks, and +1 to adding some sort of trophy reward for Delves.

Many of the players in my Guild often don’t play Delves, myself included. It’s a shame too, I think it’s a great build out for Gems - fun, challenging and rewarding! But as the list of things to do in a week gets longer and longer (not necessarily a bad thing), adding incentives that match the “group resources” that Guilds recruit for will only encourage players to enjoy the new features.

2 Likes

100% :relaxed:. The #1 recommendation we all give to new players in Global is to join a good/active guild (although of course this applies to anyone). These guilds have requirements (usually), and if someone just really loves Delves (I guess not so much for newer players), or Invasion, say, they may not be able to keep up with the requirements as well as they would if they were playing PvP, or doing fast explores (particularly for seals, now that trophies have been added to most modes). Adding these incentives would allow them to play what they love, and contribute to the guild at the same time (rewarding players for playing, essentially, as in other modes).

2 Likes

Didnt expect this, really glad! Thanks!

This completely came out of the blue for me too, and is great news! I’ve been quite vocal on these forums as have others about earning trophies for guild events, so this makes me a very happy bunny!

The only way I can be any happier will be to get the new mythic with just 50 glory keys! Fingers crossed for when I finish work (50 keys is obviously tongue in cheek, just as long as I don’t use pretty much all of my resources like I had to do for Fallen Valdis!).

Does that mean there will additional bonuses for overall guild trophy milestones as it looks to be capped when a guild hits 1m. There are numerous guilds now per platform who have surpassed 2m, 3m and even 4m trophies.

2 Likes

I wanted to make a cynical joke but I like this.

2 Likes

Better later than never.

Honeslty, this change should have occured 6 months ago…

2 Likes

Glad to see this finally implemented, it’ll certainly help out players with non guild wars weeks :+1:

Whooo-bloody-hooo!!!

Troffies!!!

(This change floats my boat. Cheers!)

That’s awesome! :smiley: Finally, something to make guild rank a little more relevant again :smiley:

Thank youuu! This was needed :smiley: we asked and we received so thanks again for the change.