Centaur of Gravity

Originally published at: Centaur of Gravity – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Queen’s Herald

This vitally important and prestigious role is highly sought after amongst the Knights of Sword’s Edge. The task of Queen’s Herald is not only to accompany Queen Ysabelle everywhere and announce her presence, but also to act as the Queen’s personal bodyguard. General Luther was considered to be the next logical choice for Herald after he returned from exile with Sheggra’s Heart, but instead Queen Ysabelle defied tradition, giving the role to a young member of the Knights Coronet, Lidaria Redmane.

Queen’s Herald will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra Rare Troop: Vanguard

Many centuries ago, after hiring a band of Centaur mercenaries, the then-King of Sword’s Edge was so impressed that he employed them permanently in the vanguard of his forces. Today, young Centaur warriors still travel to join the Vanguard, especially if their sire or grandsire was a member.

The Vanguard will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, will be in Event Chests this week, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: The Edged Blade

This old Sword dates back to a time when the Dwarves inhabited the mountains on the south western border of what would eventually be called Sword’s Edge. The sword itself was a gift from the Dwarven King to the young kingdom of men, and faint faded Dwarven runes can still be seen on the blade - a sign of a pact between the men and Dwarves of that time.

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

Join the Forum!

10 Likes

Looks like a fun troop

Agree, summoning is nice for invasion and raid troops.

2 Likes

WOOOHOOO Another strong female knight!

2 Likes

I really like Herald’s art and the summon is a nice plus.

3 Likes

Queens, Queens everywhere :rofl:

1 Like

Exploder + Vanguard + Skadi will be interesting but needs a good yellow troop as the pay off, which I’m not too certain what would fit the role at this time.

Re: Vanguard Troop Art

Somebody just got back from Aubesians and Such

“The rest of the interview will be Centaur questions.”

Great art work on everything this week!

Just incase anyone in charge reads this comment: Please consider making each weekly Event Hero weapon, actually usable for the weekly Event they are offered in. Thanks

5 Likes

But is 3.4 coming with this?

2 Likes

Does she announce her queen’s arrival with a Ysabell?

5 Likes

Good luck getting clear answer with this

I love the art for the Herald. SO GOOD.

I wish the troop was not plagued by a random element (50% chance to summon) that will probably make what should be a fun troop into a frustrating troop.

You only going to use it this week anyway then it will join the rest of dusty troops

1 Like

Maybe, but it is an epic summoning a legendary. Seems reasonable to me.

Three point four?

Ten characters

These pet gnome better be fun cause im already bored about these treasure gnome.

Im not even trying to chase them anymore they always give souls and minor stones. And if you are lucky and get a key you get more minor and more souls

2 Likes

Really salty… I know you seen the 2 post above yours… so i guess its still Soontm then huh?

Sees Queen’s Herald

I have been summoned.

3 Likes