[Celestial Peak] (Top 50)

Wow @ctu1208, for a lower tier guild, you are doing a great recruitment job.
For some reason, I taught you were in the top 20 guilds…

2 Likes

Invcode: Aderyn

Lvl :107

I took a pause from the game, but after the recent update i’m now looking for a new active guild.

Invite Sent!
Welcome!

And we are now Full again after you. Thank you!

Open call for one spot folks!
We made our End of Year resolution and broke into the Top 100 Guild ranking, and we’re welcoming anyone who’d like to be a part of an active guild.

Again, it doesn’t matter whether you’re old or new players. There are no contribution requirements. All we ask is regular activity!

Hi, I would like to be considered for joining. I haven’t been playing long but love the game so far.

INVCODE: VIDAR

LVL:32

Sorry for the late response.
It was late night at my timezone when you replied. I just woke up!

Invite Sent, btw. Welcome! Just check your Guild Tab for pending invite from Celestial Peak.

Greetings :slightly_smiling:
lvl 169 here, doing 100+ trophies and can easily spare 20k+ gold per week (or even 40k+, depends on my luck).
I’d like to join your guild.
Invite code: VOO.DOO

Hiya, sorry I didn’t catch your reply earlier. It’s morning here at my time zone.
Are you still interested? I tried sending an invite, but you’re still in a guild.

Lvl 52 please invite me
Jaykay77

Heya, you’re in a guild already. Do you still want an invite?
You’ll have to leave your guild before I can send a system invite.

Hey ctu, do you have any more spots open? I don’t want to leave my current guild unless you do. I’m level 207 and have given over 1 million to it, but it’s not active any more and I’d like to find a new home. I’ll be glad to make regular gold contributions, although they won’t be huge until I finish maxing out my kingdoms.

We sure do! Message me your invite ID, and I’ll invite you after work within two hours.

I just sent you my invite ID. Many thanks!

Celestial Peak has another spot opening!
We are now at Guild Level 208, League Ranking 79, and still climbing fast thanks to all the active members.
Anyone of any level is welcomed. We are only interested in active status. There are no weekly quota to meet. You can play casual and relax, or play hard for that guild ranking.

Please leave your Invite ID here or message me if interested.

Bump for recruitment ~

Sent you a reply to the message you sent me but I’ll also reply to the thread. I’d be interested in joining. ID: ZELPHIN. I’ll leave my current guild so you can invite.

Invite Sent!
Welcome to our guild!
You can see a pending invite in the Guild Tab soon.

If you still have any opening - pls send invite to Kaczanek lv 305 - im active and lonly in my small guild :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you for showing interest in our guild.
Unfortunately, there are currently two other applicants in the waiting queue right now.
I really hate to turn a high lvl applicant like you away, but I will have to message you as soon as we can have room for you, if you are still interested by then.

Wish you luck in guild-hunting in the meantime! Hopefully we will cross path again.

:slight_smile: Take easy, I’m not going anywhere, just day after day killing free time by matching :). When U get any openings home a sing.

1 Like