[Celestial Peak] (Top 50)

Hi, could you invite me and my gf? we are active, always rank 1 after reset and contribute gold as well. We already left our guuld. we are about 70-80 lvl
BELIZEE
NANTHELIN

Sure thing!
Invites sent! Welcome!

We still have one more spot open!
Come on all! It’s not too late to join the Task Spree!

TRUEBORNJESTER please invite me. I play mostly during the day in android and then ocassionally at night on steam. Linked account. New player. Rank 21 i think.

Invite Sent.
Welcome!

Only LVL 23 but do PVP and Arena 10+ times a day ZAEUS8 the invite would be great i donate alot as well

Invite Sent, Zaeus8.
Welcome!

SZOL
LV 54
I play the Arena and PVP everyday.Can I join the Guild ? :grinning:

Sure thing! Invite sent, welcome!
Also, roster will be full with you in the guild until further notice!

i’ve joind the guild 4 weeks ago, raised my lvl from 50 to 210 have both 500gems armous
and just made it this week to the leaderboard for trophys. :grinning:

The main reason for al this is not just a couple of playing hours of course, it is the donation of the Guild Master, last week about 500.000 gold, that´s a lot of gems, keys and maps for everybody.

And there are no required Gold/Trophy quotas :+1:

at so far, thx for that :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been a bit less active than Krak, but in less than 6 weeks I’ve also earned both 500gems armours and tons of other goodies ^^
I like this group :smiley:

1 Like

Thanx to everyone’s efforts, our guild is now ranked 134 in the League and currently Level 180 with +49 Mastery Bonuses in all Mana. We will now be initiating our December Recruitment Run for this coming week. There is about 2-3 spots open. Once again there will be at least Half a Million worth of Guild Rewards for anyone joining us this week!

Task Spree will begin as soon as Monday starts and slowly propagates over the course of the week. So the earlier you join, the more you get!

XENA_18

I recently started playing this game seriously and am looking for a solid guild.
Im only lvl 50 but i play daily and have no problem grinding gold if i need to.

Invite Sent!
Welcome!

Please check your guild tab for a pending invite from Celestial Peak.

Ninja bumping this post cuz we still have open spots!

We have one space open!
In about 5 months time, we went from a tiny little guild nobody knows about to a Level 186 Guild with League Ranking of 115! Everyone in the guild is working hard to push us into the top 100!

So, what more can I say? If you’re an active player looking for an active guild, please give us a Ring here!

I Play GoW since 2 weeks, i’am now Level 67 and a new but active Player.
Spend Gold for a good guild isnt a Problem for me ^^

Invcode: KIDSLASH

Invite Sent! Welcome!
Please check your Guild Tab to see a Pending Invite from Celestial Peak.

How many trophies does your guild have? Just informatively asking to see what’s the border for top 100 guilds :smile:

Currently , 100th guild has 26204 trophies.
Our guild is at 23223