Captain of the Guard

Ugh, another waste of event keys. Spent my entire stash which was near 1000, no Mythic. I should just stick to crafting Mythics for the old ones. I’ve received more Mythics from the Event shops than from Event keys at this point.

No new cards for Switch this week it seems.
No news about it at least…

@locoblutaxt there are new troops every week! Looks like Wordpress borked. If it doesn’t appear on the forums we also cross post to social media, and our main site has the info. Go here to see all the news posts. Latest News – Gems of War

Here is the Switch info: Trash Pirate (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War.

I know. My post was just a salty one because as a switch player I sometimes feel like traited as a 2nd class player.
Not having the news about new troops in the forum anymore is a good example.
But for your good: I think it’s the first time and things can happen.
I just can’t see a reason why there’s still no news in the forum - now where you’re knowing it’s missing.
Seems not important enough.

We still post the news to the forum, this was just a bork. If you go back you can see we post the Nintendo Switch news 5-10 minutes after the PC/Mobile/everythingelse news.

If you really want me to copy and paste the information for this week I can @locoblutaxt. If something like this happens in the future please be aware it isn’t intentional, and the information still goes out across several platforms.

Why Sir Quentin Hadley has to transform Green to Skull? :thinking:
We have already Moira and the Doom Weapon for that…

It’s way worse than that.

Meanwhile…

Someone else can check the other colors. The only balance ever worried about in GoW is gold, gems, and orbs… Everything else is a :man_shrugging: it seems.

But basically the “rule” seems to be only yellow Mana troops can convert green gems to skulls.
Only blue Mana troops can convert green gems to skulls.
Only red Mana troops can convert blue gems to skulls or doomskulls.

1 Like

Why not green? If there was a specific color that would somehow synergize better with some other troop, I’d be open to hearing about it. But converting green to skull plus beast typing is why Sir Quentin works so well with Forest Guardian, and I wouldn’t be eager to lose that.