Cap on creating gaps

Hey, i was wondering could we possibly have a cap on crafting gnome poolazas? This past Saturday i created 92 instead of the 2 intended, having the cap in place would stop this happening. A ton of the pollaza i grinded for were wasted, i appreciate it is my fault but a cap of say 10 poolaza max would stop myself and others making the same mistake. Thank you

6 Likes

While I would not craft more than one at a time, this is still a reasonable suggestion. Shame to see so many verses wasted.

4 Likes

same could be done in the soulforge for several ā€œupgradesā€.

sad situation for you, painful.

3 Likes

Not a restriction, but a popup ā€˜Are you REALLY sure you wanna craft 100 GAPS at once?ā€™
And if you click yes, it calls 911 instead

14 Likes

The confirmation popup could also explain what happens when you craft 92 paloozas at once. (All gnomes for 23h 30m ???)

1 Like

I always craft one palooza at a time so I can start a pet rescue for my guild.

4 Likes

Good suggestion.

You could also raise a support ticket asking for your effectively-unused verses to be refunded.

2 Likes

Oooof, that had to hurt.

Definitely think a confirmation screen would be a good solution to this, have it pop up when crafting more than X Paloozas at a time. 5 or 10 seems a good limit for that, IMO?

I only ever craft one at a time. Catch a pet for the guild, then grind E1. Wait for the pet to expire, repeat.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll be introducing a GAP crafting cap either in 7.2 or if not in 7.2 in one of the next couple of updates.

I believe weā€™re actually going to make the max 4 GAPs at a time so even if you accidentally click through the confirmation window you still only craft an hours worth.

25 Likes

4 is generally the highest i go so that would be great. I raised a ticket 2 days ago would i possibly be able to get some of the verse 1s i wasted back? Iā€™m not too bothered about the rest as i have 30 or more of each. Thank you for the reply

3 Likes

I did 2 days ago, hoping to get the verse 1s back at least. I have plenty of others. Hereā€™s hoping!

3 Likes

4 sounds like an ideal number to me. I do double GAPs all the time, but doing twice that in one sitting? Yikes.

1 Like

@Kafka When gets ns user lapina healer?

why dont you devs put a cap on how many extra copies of dungeon dragons instead , 4 should be max on that

7 Likes

Four sounds like a nice number. I rarely have more than one set of verses at a time, myself, but I sort of hit saturation after 1-2 hours of play and then I need to switch to something else for the day.

Every time you craft more than 1 you are missing out on the chance to get a full drop from your last set of 4 gnomes.

I dont think it ever a good idea to run more than 1. What if ed mcmahon shows up at your door with a giant check? What if the browns all the sudden need to go to the super bowl? Brave n foolish imo

6 Likes

i just wish the GaP music would consistently end mid-battle when timer expires, if i get a dragonite gnome in the last 3-sih minutes of one i sit in the battle til the timer ends, but sometimes i wait waaaay longer than needed to make sure the GaP is over lol.

3 Likes

I always use a timer when I do gaps. Wish it was visible in battle because itā€™s not useful to me on the main mapā€¦

8 Likes

yea i typically look at the time when i make it, but sometimes i forget.

1 Like

I wish there was a timer for the extra xp.