Can't call out a guild that doesn't exist anymore

The issue with facing an empty guild was that there was no one to fight against, so you couldn’t earn any points.

From Vivi’s SS (Tyrant) It looks like they’ve fixed this by keeping the defence of maybe the last person to leave/the person who disbanded the guild(?), for all 5 battles.

Definitely better than not having anyone to battle (and thus scoring 0 points), no worse than (i.e. the same as) fighting a 1-person guild ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Would be interested to hear the answer to this as well:

@Vivi_Cat :pray:

3 Likes

@Evildave
It’s a normal team. One of their guild member actually just starts a new topic asking for help, claiming someone stole their guild.

3 Likes

IMO, claming that somebody hacked their GM account and disbanded the guild as a whole.

3 Likes

Someone hacking the GM account and disbanding it really is the most likely cause for a situation like that. GM accounts are really the single point of failure in a guild.

Power Gems went through quite a lot just from a GM that was inactive. It took 1.5 months to get control back for the guild. My heart definitely goes out to NarkomaniBLR. I hope they end up with a positive resolution eventually. Patience and hope can sometimes persevere.

5 Likes

The game I played before this one. This happened. Turned out the person who “hacked” the gm was someone who used to remote in with teamviewer and “coach” them not play btw, their version of gws.

Edit: I’m not saying thats what happened. It was just something that happened and this reminded me of it.

1 Like