Can we give the endless negativity a break?

If you mean I am a troll, there really is no need for a bann or such measures, I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

Even that though - Hatir & Skroll are a little too slow to get up so I think would be easy to neutralise if you met them in defence. It would be a brave player to use them, I think

Terberos is only 8 characters so you must be excluded from suspicion here!

Do you not understand the difference between questioning someone in order to get more information about what they are talking about and simply ignoring what they are saying because you’re not debating in good faith?

Come on @Rockwell - I think this is stretching things. I’m reading that @Eika’s method to avoid the negativity is to ask questions rather than get drawn into the debate. ‘Professional’ trolls aren’t interested in the debate, just the last word or dragging things out as long as possible. Eika appears to avoid that by asking the question and letting them roll. To call that trolling seems pretty disingenuous to me.

2 Likes

Exactly, I thought it was obvious…

Sorry, I didn’t mean you. He knows who I mean.

trolololo-la-lalala-lalala-oh-hahahahao-hahahahaheo-h-hahahahao-hahahahaheo-16449373
:slight_smile:

Why should it be obvious?

Because im not a bastard. I think you have known me from these boards for quite some time now? You know my qualities, and trolling is not one of them. So chin up mate :bowing_man: :clap:

1 Like

Who said you were a bastard? Why are you trying to put words into my mouth?

Ok, that’s it time to move back to where we was! Time with another joke! :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

I know people like cats, so lets continue down that road and keep the positivity up! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Are you sure you want Peace Eika?

what do you mean?

I forgot to post some emoji, I’m not being 100% serious. ⊙﹏⊙

1 Like

Ah it was a joke. Warmly welcome mate. I try to find another joke as well now. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

7 Likes

Again Eika? Why you make those Memes so Personal? (^∇^)ノ

2 Likes