Can we give the endless negativity a break?

I was thinking, people with big egoes + negative outlook on the game will do everything to try ruin this thread for us, so lets try stand up for each other.

1 Like

You’ve been this thread’s MVP so far @Eika so I’ve totally got your back!

1 Like

Luckly many of them have muted it already, no doubt.

Thanks, I do like to give the credit to a few of us tho.

1 Like

5 Likes

A tactic I have used at Reddit for a while when it comes to negative comments is to simply questioning them - never debate with the comments - it never ends. To question something takes 3 seconds of your life, while the negative petras might waste another 30 minutes to reply to it. Then question it again etc.

1 Like

So you think trolling someone is a good example to set?

What do you mean?

@Eika was referring just the opposite, to not get into a debate with someone who is doing it for fun, I remember one of these where he let the other one have the last word, because otherwise it would have never ended…

2 Likes

Do you really not understand that you’re just baiting someone to reply?

Pardon, I don’t understand how in the world you will mix questioning someone with trolling someone. Please explain?

2 Likes

I think a huge part of why there is so much negativity on the forum is the lack of dev/community manager interaction with the players. Also lack of information.

Players feel ignored so they pile negative comment onto negative comment in hopes of some dev reaction that rarely ever comes - so more negative comments will be made.

Add to that some awkward timing for some things like that meme thread when people where very in edge already and you have a very toxic environment.

I doubt that the player base alone will be able to make changes as we need to be very negative about some things to even get a reaction to some matters.

It sucks for sure.

Praise isn’t given often as everyone fears there will be a nerf once we like something too much.

2 Likes

Maybe so. I was thinking for defense teams, Lycanthropy creators would be great, since stalling and messing up the attacker’s troops is a huge bonus.

3 Likes

I feel there is time for another joke, the negativity is right on the edge in this thread again:

6 Likes

@terberos What strikes my mind, there is 100.000 thread to pick from, yet this get taken. But we shall not lose this war.

1 Like

I remember the times when two guys have been the biggest trolls here on the forum. One of them got banned…

Who are you talking about, there have been a few up through the years?

And again a question… You know for sure who I mean.

No idea, so please explain? :thinking:

:rofl: 10 characters