Can the devs please play their game

As do i, however its doubtful…

I gotta go… This is ridiculous now…

1 Like

Sylvanimora isn’t affected because her trait only effectively can hit once. But yes, all others are affected.

1 Like

I see Lyya is writing something, lets wait a little.

Kraken will still be far from rubbish as the change doesn’t address the realm issue with that troop combination.

1 Like

@Lyya can u plz confirm that the beta has these changes?

I don’t have any special insight into what’s coming up, if it’s not in the data files. The change in question is a engine mechanics change, which only IP2 can give info on. Sorry to disappoint :frowning:

Edit: Oh, the beta. Hm, I’m not sure it’s available there – can check.

1 Like

I understand that but still… Mab ek kraken all getting nerfed to death for no reason…

I am sorry if that upsets me but it is no surprise… People complain that the game is to hard and the devs respond by killing the troops…

Maybe i am stupid but i dont get it

1 Like

You are not stupid.

@Lyya so this change is it 100% sure it will arrive or do the devs still have time to take a fast corner? Also I wondering why didnt they change Krakens 3rd trait only? Why do so many troops have to be knocked out at the same time because of one troop?

1 Like

Sure it does… It means regardless of how many 4 or 5 matches i get with troll it will only do 6 damage if i have 2 krakens… So yeah, as i said rip kraken, you have been sent to the trash pile

2 Likes

OK if you say so

1 Like

I wonder what the next meta will be that everyone complains about until it gets nerfed…

1 Like

I can’t tell you, but in the past, announced changes have almost always arrived without further modification. In this instance it can be interpreted as a bugfix, as a mass of gems could be interpreted as a single “4 or 5 match.” After all, an L-shape or T-shape is a single match, so why would a larger generalization of the same thing be anything but?

3 Likes

That makes sense but why then do 2 unconnected match 4s only count as one? That makes no sense to me

3 Likes

I agree with you on this – however, interpreting two blobs as two matches does lead to another problem, namely that “accidentally” connecting those blobs via a bridge would reduce the number of triggers as two blobs become one. Perhaps they are trying to account for that scenario.

Lyya thank you for the clarifications.
I will just wait patently and see what happens next, I guess.
These changes barely affect any of the troops I use to invade with, but sadly for GW
my troops as Kraken and Mab will be affected for purple GW days.

Well… I for one am not happy about this at all

2 Likes

The sad part is that it looks for me that the changes is already confirmed. Its no way back?

1 Like

Just to be clear I never complained about the game being hard or Krakens trait I complained about variety because I was sick of seeing Troll/Kraken/Mab on 9 out 10 of my 3 trophies.

I’m not really a fan of the change either I don’t mind that team I just don’t want to fight it 100 times a week.

Before we jump to any conclusions let’s see what the actual changes are.

1 Like

Thats cool… And i wasn’t referring to anyone specifically, i was referencing the many “nerf kraken” or “need help with kraken” threads that have been polluting the boards for some time now

1 Like