Can anyone explain this to me? PVP opponent

I was literally destroyed by this opponent in one turn. Then I look at my battle log and things look real fishy.

2 Likes

You have to obscure the name of the player and guild brudda… This is considered a call-out

3 Likes

Sorry I’ll fix it

2 Likes

I have to say if this is done legitimately i would love to know how it is done so i can do it as well

If it isnt done legitimately i would like it to be stopped

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This looks extremely fishy! Use support to report the player.

1 Like

Here are mine from a few weeks ago… Same person

It has been said and repeated on many occasions. It is a bug. That player has only played casual PVP so far this week.
Tickets have been submitted to the support and threads have been created on the forum about that topic for months and there has been no reaction from the devs so far.
@Saltypatra Any news on that topic, please?

2 Likes

Next week i will only do casual pvp and see if i can duplicate the results… I will post my findings either way

3 Likes

Yup, definitely a bug.
Also, I just beat the guy’s deck a couple minutes ago, but it packed enough of a punch for me to believe he legitimately can one shot you if he is lucky enough.

Also…if you keep battling in Guild Wars…and never click the PvP button your PvP rating score will keep rising and rising…from week to week and not change.
But you don’t get rewards for those points. I have a GW only char that I never click the PvP button for and he has like 6000 PvP score and at weeks start hes not on any lists and gets no rewards. Its just a bug.

1 Like

I beat said player repeatedly in ranked PvP and since they haven’t entered ranked PvP all their losses are counted as defense wins. :confused:

I do not know if they understand that.

1 Like

So far this week i have done 2 casual pvp and 0 ranked pvp… Here is my SS

3 Likes

interesting

If you don’t do a ranked PvP after reset and stick in casual all wins and losses defensively will count as defense victories and it doesn’t matter if those invades are from ranked or casual. Similarly if attacking in casual your target will get a defense victory regardless if you win or lose.

1 Like

I now have 12 def wins and 0 losses… I have no invade wins or losses and have not done any ranked pvp yet

Ok here we are… I have done 15 casual pvp battles and 0 ranked pvp

Are we satisfied that the person in question is legit as @Aelthwyn has said?

5 Likes

Do you get any defense rewards for this? Like when you enter the PVP menu, as though you had actually had 18 defense wins?

Never tried this myself, so just curious. Also, does anything show up on your battle log?

1 Like

Yes to both… I got regular rewards as tho they were ranked pvp def wins including gems glory and pvp score… Even went up a tier plus associated rewards and this is what my battle log looks like

3 Likes

Thanks. I can’t believe this still isn’t fixed.

2 Likes

Yeah as long as you don’t do ranked PvP you will only receive defense wins. Once you enter ranked and do a battle then you start to receive losses.

Very old bug now.

2 Likes