Can anyone explain this to me? PVP opponent

My final count before doing any ranked pvp. After doing 3 ranked pvp fights i have 2 def wins and 1 loss.

Btw my def team is 4 level 1 troops with no traits from urskaya so there is absolutely no reason for my def team to win… Ever.

Someone’s PC or mobile could have hung and that would be a win for you. But agreed, hard to win otherwise.

1 Like

So, as we were tired of seeing our guildmate being repeatedly called out, we submitted ourselves another ticket asking to solve that bug last week.

We only got the standard answer, thanking us to have made them aware of that bug that they were adding to their list!

We protested, saying it was nothing new. I remember that I first submitted a ticket for that bug last Christmas. Many other people have submitted tickets too, and there have been many threads on that forum, even one that Sirrian has deleted.

We got another standard answer saying that they can’t comment and that the ticket was closed.

5 Likes

@Aelthwyn i wouldn’t worry about call outs anymore… I have tested the bug myself and was able to easily recreate it (see above)

Anyone puts your guildie on blast send them to this thread where i posted evidence of the bug😎

3 Likes

Thanks for having taken the time to reproduce it.

1 Like

Guess people can enjoy it until GW starts back up it seems, but its crossed the realm of bug into exploit when someone is willfully abusive of it to the effect of gaining those resources without any effort.

It cost me resources tbh tho… Lost oit on much gold and glory… Not to mention trophies

Actually you net more glory at +3 a def win not to mention the increased gems and gold. You could literally glitch after reset and not play for a day and come back to hundreds of wins doing nothing. And the player has a creative defense that could win a lot on its own.

Here is a thought why they close tickets to this and/or ignore in regards to doing only Casual PvP (and ignoring Ranked PvP). Some may say ‘no, that is not it at all’. It is not a bug as its being labeled here. Consider for a moment you haven’t played all week. You sit down to play on Friday. To only discover you have 80 losses and 12 wins. You would start further back in PvP points. While not extremely far back, its still back more than you would initially start. So counting only your defensive wins allows you to feel some progress, rather than a knockback. So I am unsure why people think that function there is a bug. Players should feel free to have their 12 defensive wins counted, and not their 80 defensive losses if they have not done Ranked PvP (in this example until Friday).

They already did a few nice things. For example your losses do not minus trophies. As they did before. So a win/loss record of 230/415 doesn’t matter. As only the 230 wins will count these days. In the older GoW 230/415 would just be a huge minus to trophies, and you wouldn’t even get on the top 100. Many players can now get on the top 100 with similar or even worse records now.

Now it seems some in this thread want defensive losses to count against you regardless if you have played.

FYI there are a few subjects being tossed around in this thread. I am writing only about one. It is not hard to see which one. So do not apply the other subjects as if its related, because it is not.

If you haven’t played all week, you’re not supposed to be in the PVP pool at all, since you’re only available to target for invasion for about 4 hours after you last invaded someone.

1 Like

I personally do not mind that it is there. Then again that is me. And if the developers minded a lot they would have fixed this very quickly. So its more of a none issue to them, even if they consider looking at it. As players also can adjust the way they develop or have developed a game. So if this gets changed its on low priority.

IE I doubt it was a bug rather than something the developers thought would be nice to do. Enough community involvement can change that thinking.

I’m used to being called wrong on forums though, so anyone can dismiss what I say. Its just my 2 cents after all.

Exactly that. If someone only plays casual PVP, it shouldn’t have any influence on ranked PVP.

1 Like