Campaign Ending: The Prismatic Key

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/campaign-ending-the-prismatic-key/

Campaign Ending Soon The final week of the Campaign is upon us! This is your last chance to earn rewards from the Campaign, or purchase an Elite Pass to earn some of the following rewards. The Onyx Giant Once the campaign ends, you will need to wait 3-4 weeks to try and find him in…

Lies.

You’ll need to wait until the devs feel like putting it into the vault. And won’t announce when they actually do.*

14 Likes

A little question: why the skill bonuses from one campaign do not carry over until the next campaign?

I mean, we have ten weeks of “hard work” but lose the maxed out skill bonuses too soon…

7 Likes

Yeah, people have requested that the bonuses stick around during the week between campaigns, but i don’t think the developers have ever commented on it. It will likely never be changed.

2 Likes

One more campaign ending and one more useless artifact in our inventory collecting dust. We have now several artifacts from previous campaigns and they are there, making our inventory bigger and bigger for what? Will they have any purpose other than the feeling of job done?

Change them to another place or simply remove them after some period of time!

1 Like

Will there ever be more pet rescue Saturdays?

There is one tomorrow actually (Hoodoo doll)

1 Like

I think originally it was so you could revisit the lore, but at least for me the ‘lore’ is largely non-meaningful filler – essentially just describing the week’s event kingdom, what you’ll be killing (/why, usually a filler reason that never has to be revisited), and with the newly-released troop of the week playing some kind of part (plot vehicle). ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

1 Like

It’s February. Is the Onyx Giant in the drop pool? (Yeah, I know, not this week but other weeks)

Yes, he is. Our guild pulled him from a legendary task a few weeks ago.