"Burn! Baby Burn!" says the Queen

To me she is an upgraded tyri but i want her level 1-5 to be better, I do not want to play 2 of her but i mean if i do play with her it would be
Soothsayer
Mab
Valkyrie
Mab

I really have no idea how you are equating Queen Mab and Tyri. They serve almost completely opposite purposes.

Is it just because both have pictures of pretty women on them?

5 Likes

Can I give this a few thousand more likes?

Tyri abuse the enemy by starving them of mana and mab punishes those who are greedy with mana. Both work on terms of opponents use of mana either by starving or punishing. Both have arcane, both are mythical in nature, both use purple mana, and possibly reload themselves in the same turn they cast their spells. They are both female but that is a moot point as both upon their release were met with underwhelming criticism from the fans, and both to reach full potential might need to be run at two for maximum performance. Yes mab does not give maps and tyri does not give extra turns and one is of water and the other nature but they are more similar than you think. Also each one has an immunity, mab to frozen and tyri to spells that target.

Okay. I’m fairly certain I won’t convince you otherwise, but for the record, I’m of a divergent opinion.

In particular, though:

Have you even played Mab? :confused:

5 Likes

And functionality wise 1 has nothing to do with the other. Not even close.

(@Lyya you’re going to take all my daily likes at this rate.)

That was almost convincing lol. Please continue! And @Lyya LMAO that is all :laughing:

!0 blue on the board it is possible to reload her in the same turn especially if valk is loaded and waiting. [quote=“Shiratori, post:26, topic:7851”]
And functionality wise 1 has nothing to do with the other. Not even close.
[/quote]

Both have arcane as a trait and both deal with mana and both have the potential to net an extra turn, both also have some sort of immunity and both are strong and powerful women, so to me one is an upgrade of the other, also they share a color of mana.

So Mab has the possibility to reload herself on the same turn if another troop does it for her. Gotcha.

1 Like

That is the only thing you took away from that? Not the other stuff that makes her similiar to tyri.

Soothsayer is an arcane all without any traits and deals with mana and yet I would be very hard pressed to say he’s like Mab or Tyri.

He is not arcane firstly as arcane is a trait, second his deal with mana does not effect the opponent. He shares no mana colors with tyri or mab but does target purple which is the closest he can get. Gaining magic does not effect his spell but tyri and mabs spells use magic to be stronger or more potent. Arcane gives the user magic when another character in the team uses a spell. Again this is my opinion and i do not see why you have a problem with the way i believe mab is an upgraded tyri.

Ahem

He is an “Arcane All”. He gives everyone else the magic boost so in that regard he’s even better than those who just boost themselves. Oh and again, he doesn’t need to be traited to do that.

Second… shares NO colors with Tyri or Mab… None at all with either of them? I don’t play Tyri and can still tell you she’s GREEN/Purple.

Lastly, it may be your opinion, but you’re trying to present it as a fact and really stretch any similarities between them to try and show a commonality that’s tangential at best, more so since they cover 2 different purposes in the game as for why anyone would choose one or the other.

I am not trying to present the similarities as fact just the way i believe they are similar which are the facts i have adopted my opinion around. Mab has no green so soothsayer does not share a color with her. I know it is weird or whatever that i think one is an upgrade of the other but i only based it on similarities not differences. The facts are both are women, both share the color purple, both have arcane as a trait not a spell, both have the potential to net an extra turn, and the potential to be reloaded in the same turn. The part related to potential is not guaranteed with either female. My opinion based on the facts presented are not based on their differences but their similarities.

And using that I can make the same case on how Soothsayer is a big upgrade to Tyri too using the exact same points that you’re making for Tyri and Mab with the exception of “they’re both women.”

But you have your opinion on how you want to see it, so we’ll leave it with that.

Why thank you for understanding my opinion.

I don’t think he understands your opinion, I think he understands that you HAVE an opinion.

7 Likes

That is fair, sometimes someone can not understand another’s opinion to which you just have to understand that they have it for their own reasons you can not understand. I think my head just spun.

I want off this ride

6 Likes

It’s never a good idea to try to argue with empty air.

6 Likes