Bunnies and Bows

Bunnies and Bows

New Epic Troop: The Burrow Warden

The Burrow Warden will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

Known Issue:

There is a known display issue where the boost displayed for Burrow Warden appears higher than normal. This is due to the boost and attack being stolen and incorrectly being totalled together. As mentioned this is a display issue only – the spell is working correctly.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Rod

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at Bunnies and Bows – Gems of War

2 Likes

Woooohooo Towers of Doom, where we don’t need an advanced math degree to figure out the scoring, we just need everyone to follow a path on Discord because the devs refuse to provide an easy way for players to see what other players have already uncovered, which is just weird, since it’s a shared path…

14 Likes

I asked about this in one of the Q&A streams before. I’m pretty sure salty said they won’t do it because of UI limitations or something. In other words they are lazy and won’t do it. Or can’t figure it out. Not sure which one is worse.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for being upfront about a known issue.

You don’t need discord. I used to do ToD with only ingame chat. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hey folks,

Just a note that an edit was made to the blog after it was published, so I’m just highlighting the change for anyone who read the blog before the change was made:

Known Issue:

There is a known display issue where the boost displayed for Burrow Warden appears higher than normal. This is due to the boost and attack being stolen and incorrectly being totalled together. As mentioned this is a display issue only – the spell is working correctly.

5 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something, do you only explore the first few floors and don’t chat within your guild? Anything posted in the guild chat seems to be gone fairly quickly, it only holds a few dozen lines.

1 Like

@Snooj Most likely updates the rooms to guild announcement.

1 Like

But that’s also severely limited in length? I guess it would be possible to get a few dozen floors in there by using some compressed notation half the members won’t understand, it’s also going to run out though.

1 Like

It did hold all the floors we did in the last TOD, might have been somewhere around 30. But yeah, compressed using the system in Taran’s world.

1 Like

What a sweet looking character!

1 Like

Weird shooting technique though, no bowstring, probably flicks that arrow with her fingers. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Magic my friend. :grinning:

1 Like

Amazing how flexible magic is, it also seems to power Guild Wars scoring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the fact that the game doesn’t share the discovered path, as it encourages and rewards guilds that communicate with each other.

5 Likes

We spam guild chat and try to keep it in sight. We copy paste the shorthand from Taran for all floors done so far.

Nowadays my guild mostly uses discord so we aren’t as vigilant anymore about ingame chat. Tbh, I find that people who aren’t going to cooperate wont open chat anyway. The ones that will, will eventually ask what on earth the weird coded messages are.

4 Likes

So you had to use something outside of the game to make it easier? You know… just like players do with Discord? Thanks, point proven.

I do wish everything could be in game. Wish the chat system was better. It needs to hold more history and stay connected on mobile. Biggest reason I made a guild was because I refuse to be in a guild that mandates discord. I finally gave up and now use itz but dont require it.

2 Likes

An FYI for everyone with regards to the chat history, although it’s still not perfect:

I personally wish there was a separate, little option in chat settings that let you choose the number of lines to show without having to fiddle around with the graphics setting and disconnect/reconnect to chat to get it to take effect – and possibly a doubling of messages kept.

Shout out to Cliffy for the info.

3 Likes

It would also be nice to have the game not change my graphics settings to Low every single time I reopen it. iOS, happens on both iPhone and iPad.

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like