Bunnies and Barrows

Originally published at: Bunnies and Barrows – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Lapina Explorer

The Lapina Explorer will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Starflower

Starflower will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

1 Like

Starflower is yet another female troop with a weird body shape/posture :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m going to start my prayers to RNGesus now. I really hope this new legendary doesn’t cost me 1000+ precious event keys being the 4th legendary of the kingdom.

Pretty sure Most of people will need to forge it

You’d be in a strong minority of players if that happened. If the odds of pulling a legendary from an event key are 3.2%, and the odds are evenly split between each of the four legendaries, only 1 player in 3000 will open 1000 keys with no successes.

Yeah I’m praying I’m not that 1. Could very easily cost many players 500+ though.

Two pointa

1-4th legendary in the same kingdom, yikes.
2-Her spell cost is to low for all the things she can do, hell mythics like Queen of Sin, gargantuar, Death and the list can keep going.

1 Like

You think that’s strange? After all she’s part rabbit…. :rofl::joy:

Bonnie Rose isn’t.
Divine Ishbaala isn’t.
Elven Bard isn’t.
Queen Mab isn’t.
The Devoted isn’t.

Yet all of these troops follow the template of having a really bent spine. Which also emphasises their cleavage and buttocks.
Yeah, this is a fantasy game so these things will be exaggerated, I just wish that females could be portrayed in a more 'realistic; body image sometimes though, Tesla for example.

4 Likes

Is Starflower the first troop that’s “boosted by” an ally ‘race’ that they themselves aren’t? Seems weird that this isn’t “boosted by ally and enemy wildfolk”

1 Like

Legend looks like @Saltypatra O_O

4 Likes

50: Bunninog
50: King Silenus
50: The Wild queen, King Silenus, The Silent One
50: Star Flower, King Silenus

thanks, I guess?

had a feeling I’d pull TWQ before Star Flower

3 Likes

I used 200 Event Keys and got six legendaries - one was Starflower, I caved and used a blue orb.

Well I say that, using a blue orb was the plan.

I opened 200 and got amazingly lucky and got 4 copies - but now what?!?
Waste an orb or keep digging…

Spoiler

I kept digging with increasingly decreasing returns… But just keep digging, just keep digging

@TheIdleOne
I forgot to SS but easily 400-600 keys and eeriely similar results.
2nd to last chests.

And the last chests.

So are the odds of getting a Mythic this week in event chests the same or better than getting Star Flower?

6 Likes

I dont think so, got x2 Starflowers on 200 keys, then seen TWQ was my most wanted (right now) mythic opened some more and on 300 more keys got 2 more Starflowers and 1 twq (got aswell an army of sylenus and bunnog, some silent ones too).

Edit: nothing to see here

1 Like

no new legend in that ss O.o

Oops my bad. I should go to bed lol