Bulette Time

Not surprising, since the chances of pulling him are about 1 in 1042.

1 Like

Stronghorn and ketras, first batch of 50. I never have luck with chests, so i am quite happy. Most of my mythics were from lts or crafted. Bout time the odds were in my favor.

4 Likes

Spent 236 here for 3 copies. Could have been a little luckier, but decided to stop.

Congrats with Ketras, hes one of my favorite mythics.

3 Likes

Thanx!! Have a few suggested setups with him i’ve been itching to try out.

2 Likes

Noone think it’s weird Bul’tauros isn’t a tauros?

1 Like

3 Ketras with 236 keys? faints

1 Like

lol…no the legendary ofc…

So my verdict, this troops suck, there is too many troop dealing damage to everyone, so 90% of the time you don’t hit with your optimal attack, might be cool in explore or dungeon but i don’t recommend it in pvp

Chiefs boost ratio could be 2:1 instead of 3:1, perhaps? Not sure it would have totally saved him, but worth to mention I think.

Btw what is Chief’s spell image means? Is it thumbs down? Like “this is how much I suck” lol =)
Actually he’s not the worst legendary.
The weakest legendaries would be imps. Split damage sucks.

Bullete time managed to extend many of Sunday’s happenings into Monday!

Split damage doesn’t have to suck - it just sucks when it doesn’t scale appropriately.

New troop. New bug.

Opponent had 1 Dragon Soul in the first slot.
Activated Bulette.
Unit sent to the back (4th slot). Damage animation on the first slot. No damage to the Dragon Soul from the Bulette spell.

About normal for their testing.

100 Event Keys.

2 Likes

I had the exact opposite happen. 100 keys, pulled the 3 Stronghorns, THEN Ketras.

1 Like

2018 is not being easy so far… 220 event keys to get only one Chief Stronghorn. No Ketras, but at least i already have one.

Seriously? Is no one else going to talk about the non-definitive wording on the number of weeks and what chests they go into? Looks like we will soon be seeing changes to the chests.

And that’s what annoy me the most , 1 person with 100 event keys get this and I with 680 event keys i didin’t get even 1 new legendary new troop , that is freaking joke

Well I remember when I spent well over 300 event keys plus 2000 gems to get Aby and nothing.
RNGesus sometimes loves you :stuck_out_tongue: