Bulette Time

Im on a pickle is Ketras worth it over Draakulis ? thoughts?

They are equally great imho

You have a non-zero chance of pulling Ketras while hunting for Stronghorn. Its still pretty abysmally bad (about 1 in 1042), but theres if you plan on opening event keys, it would feel pretty terrible to pull Ketras literally hours after spending two months of resources to craft him. I don’t consider either as a “must have” ATM, so you might want to just hold off on crafting.

Yep ill wait, i dont see him be better than a Gard and Hero dragon class with dawnbreaker.

Am I really the first … okay. Bulette seems overdone for a Rare. Guaranteed disruption with the knock-back, then a conditional chance to devour? Plus Stoneskin. Plus its part Beast so it can start with 50% mana via Forest Guardian.

I guess its all relative for late-game players who are just going to use whatever is strongest regardless of what rarity it is, but this one seems out of place.

1 Like

I couldn’t resist i crafted both, lets say it was the wine. Happy new Year guys.!!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t rely too much on this conditional chance to devour specially unless you keep generating brown gems to have enough for his mana cost plus the 13 needed… And if you consider that Forest Guardian’s spell will pretty much remove all brown gems…

Well, maybe there is a setup that could turn Bullet into a problem, but at least on this case with F. Guardian you mentioned i believe we are safe from a bad meta.

I’m still thinking about this being on defense rather than offense. I do not assume anyone will actually want to use “IF 13 Brown + 50% chance” …

I think it’s too conditional even for defense… A player could opt to match mostly yellow and save the brown gems for the chance of devouring a troop. But in the overall Bullet is to me basically a tankier, slower, two-colored, War Goat with some damage and without the small board modification…

And the last spot is mostly an Impervious or indigestable troop.

100 event keys :wink:

Also got a second Ketra

1 Like

I mentioned it a few times in the Spoilers thread, but I dont want to damper the spirit on New Years Eve/Day

Yay. Happy New Year everyone…

Three cool new things… gave my views on their balance and usefulness before in the spoilers thread…

thanks for the clarification.

@Crow ketras isn’t that great to hunt for unless you have a really great setup for him. as of now, kraken team pretty much destroy his damage potential. freeze makes it hard to buff him with his third trait. recent gem matches change makes it even harder to benefit from his third trait. but stronghorn might be the boost he needed, who knows.

1 Like

Stronghorn +ketra + scorpius :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got ketras from the third batch of 50 event keys! 50,50,7,50
Oh, and one stronghorn in the first batch

I crafted Draakulis because I knew this event was coming… And I pulled bully a few minutes ago.

(Please delete or ignore this)
(New year’s bug is now being talked about in an official thread)

I got stronghorn from only 25 keys . Much luck . Gud tauros

Spent 600 keys… 4 Mythic Stronghorns, 3 Mythic Hydras. No Ketras.

1 Like