Buffs to legendary troops

(Can’t tell if sarcasm…)

@Jainus, you’ve put a lot of thought into this, and generally I agree with the spirit of most of these changes. Of course, the exact numbers would need to be playtested, but the playstyle changes sound promising.

A few direct points of feedback follow (mobile again, and quoting replies is a major pain :P).

The extra turn feels like too much to me. I think the +Life would be a good insulation against a bad drop, but Abhorath shouldn’t be a “sure thing” since he has the potential to grow very deadly very fast. I agree with the other changes.

Are those 50% chances either/or, or independent rolls? I’m not sure skull spawning is actually a buff (in those numbers) as Black Beast often hands a loaded board over.

I really like this one. I feel like Gloom Leaf should be a thorny tank. Right now he’s just thorny.

What about boosting souls gained by number of converted gems instead?

I don’t like summon-on-ally-death as a mechanic. How about: “At the start of my turn, convert two random gems to skulls?”

I think this could quickly get out of hand. Maybe: “At the start of my turn, if there are 8 or more red gems on the board, gain 3 mana?” (Tweaking numbers as appropriate)