Broaden Mastery Level

Yes. I believe that is correct! When you level up look at the actual numbers on the left and as @Stan said just keep taking the lower of the 2 choices and once they are all 25 you should get the task😎

1 Like

Thank you everyone so much for your help. I really do greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

Well dont thank us yet lol… Lets se if we were right first…

If you dont get it once all are 25 than please come back and we will see if we can figure it out! Til then good luck😎

1 Like

Ok thank you!

2 Likes

Seems a lot of arsing around for not much reward. Is this an example of some new tasks? It seems like there’s been quite a few changes implemented server side?

1 Like

No, these are the introductory/tutorial tasks for new players. There is a series of them that they have to work through and then they get into the random/repeating tasks that we see. I think each of the 4 slots has a specific sequence that you work through and once it’s done, you start getting daily tasks.

3 Likes

This is exactly right @Stan

@Nephilim

Its interesting as this is supposed to be what the Task system was designed to do: Teach new players about the game. It was NEVER designed as a reward to offset Mobile players ability to collect tribute easily (someone usually posts this theory as fact, when in fact its totally made up).

The recurring Daily Tasks that everyone discusses were initially just an after thought by Mr. Strange setup to give endgame players something to do once they work through the main group. He made them endlessly recurring with no limit… so obviously many players went ham on them. That was removed, and they were massively nerfed. They have been updated/tweaked/buffed a fair number of times after the developer hammer removed the Gem gravy train.

Per Nimhain The Daily Tasks will be reexamined prior to deploying them on PC/Mobile (Mobile needs to be Unity first in order to run them). So not “soon” but “later”.

1 Like

Wow, good detective work everyone!

2 Likes

I’m stuck here as well. From scanning the post, I can’t clearly understand what I need to do.

I’m starting out on my PS4, but lvl 1059 on my PC/Android version & I didn’t recall it as a “Must Clear” then.