Bone Dragon Gets a BUFF?

Occurred to me that there’s probably 2-3 people out there NOT running bone dragon, so it’s time for a BUFF!

Proposed Ideas:

1. Send out a code that gives every single player in the game this massively underused troop.
  2. Make using Bone Dragon a requirement. If no BD is used, match is instantly lost.
  3. Buff skull generation ratio to x5. Make board larger to accommodate more skulls.
  4. Reduce spell cost to 1 gem. Hell, just click on a gem, and BD gets full. No move required!
  5. Increase rewards for defensive win with BD from 1 key to 20,000 gems and 100 Arcane stones.
  6. Make 1st trait give 2 extra turns per turn…not match; just turn, no matter what happens.
  7. Make BD an all-color mana user. Two colors isn’t enough to charge spell!
  8. Have 2nd trait; freeze, silence, burn, web, entangle, poison, and disease ALL troops every turn.
  9. Allow each skull generated to give BD +10 attack, armor, magic, and health.

Anything I missed? I would absolutely hate for anyone out there to not use this troop. It really makes me depressed on those rare (less than 1%) occasions when I don’t have Bone Dragon teams in all 3 of my slots to choose from. Any other suggestions are absolutely appreciated, as we all need to make sure that diversity is utterly obliterated from this game!

20 Likes

Every single time you use Bone Dragon you get 10,000 gems and keys!

Spread the word.

4 Likes

Why buff bone dragon? I like him where he is.

2 Likes

Impervious!!!
Or 3rd trait, all enemies die at the start of turn.

3 Likes

And empowered! Why have to wait the one turn?

3 Likes

I love you all. I can’t click that little heart enough.

2 Likes

Aw, poop. Forgot empowered! How about Ultra Empowered? BD gets to go before player! Woot!

3 Likes

Lolz. ET. The king of sarcasm :sweat_smile: @killerman3333 sarcasm mate :wink:

1 Like

i suffer from a disability to not understand sarcasm.

1 Like

Every time you eat armor with bone dragon, God kills a kitten.

Its been a tough few years…

edit: how do I insert the image?

1 Like

It’s too late - Bone Dragon already killed Chuck Norris.

2 Likes

But let’s be fair about it - Chuck totally got nerfed in the last patch.

3 Likes

Wait, does that mean that @sirrian is stronger than chuck norris, because he has the power to nerf chuck norris?

1 Like

Chuck self-nerfed to save the universe from the paradox of omnipotence. You’re welcome.

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

I suspect your inability to detect sarcasm is borked. You should get that checked out:D

Killerman is my hero.

2 Likes